• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Ever since I got Dawn, Dusk & Harry I can't bring myself to use any other figures. Their quality is superior!

I used Laurie's Red Dun & Palomino to create this Chestnut.

This is Once Upon A Beautiful Dream:
Once Upon A Beautiful Dream.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous as always Flint!! I really love the first one!! That dynamic dress is just fabulous !! Very beautiful surreal like qualities.

The southern bell is just as gorgeous lol it reminds me of home and such a sweet little dog! We have a village in my home town that has many historical markers it's called Millards Crossing and during the holidays they dress up in period clothing and have the blacksmith's station open and offer tours of the houses and church.

Well done!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Ok, I have a huge image in which this vignette is part of (but it's not uploaded to my site yet) but this is our lovely Dawn in the Shimmery Dress and shoes that USED TO BE at RDNA...(not sure why the merchant did not move this dress over to Rosity when she moved there?!) but I LOVE it!
ComfortDawnVignette.jpg

I'm happy I could replace the shoe's harsh black heel material with my preferred "cork" heel material! :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
WOW! Your not kidding, Dawn, this forum does have better quality for images!!! wooo hoooo! YAY!

PS this is Elisa (hivewire) character by Maelwenn (spell?) dialed just 0.500 instead of 1.00 - she looks more mature at this setting. :)

Last edited:

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Lyne she is so pretty! You have done a fantastic job! You are right, I noticed the great picture quality too!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Incredibly KEWL Dawn!! I want one of those IRL!! I love it!! :cool:

Beautiful Sophistication Lyne !! The heart in the coffee cup is such a nice touch also mirroring the heart jewelry. Beauty in blue for sure. :oops:

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Thanks all
Lynn love the girl, dress and of course the jewels ;) she looks more like a girl next door
on a lower morph setting

another of that outfit this time a bit more artistic,
the fringe is such on the hat that you probably could do a hair type transmap and have it hairy, lol
but thought it more whimsical like it is, reminds me of cheerleader pompoms

xmasoutfit1.jpg

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
lovely renders Flint, so much detail in them (especially the first one) and you can appreciate it more with a better quality image on the forums, :)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Beautiful Satira! Your use of blue tones is fabulous! Maybe they are reflecting your mood? *Hugs*

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You're most welcome!! I have hugs a plenty for everyone who needs one. And even some who don't according to my niece.

Off for the night I think. Have a fabulous evening Satira! I hope your world is bright and beautiful! Especially now that the awesome new forum is up for testing!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Great renders ladies. I'm going to have to see if I can upload one I haven't uploaded before.

@Satira, another nice texture set for that outfit. ;)