• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Oh Ok then. ^____^

Today I dug up an old outfit for Aiko3 and refit it to Dawn. Used Body Type-8 and Narrow Shoulders. :)

LovelyXmas2018_1024.jpg

Last edited:

Carey

Extraordinary
This is a portrait of my Aurore for Dawn character.
I am updating the mat files to add a little color to her skin.
Rendered in Poser 11 Pro at a high setting in Firefly.
I also fiddled with the material settings for the hair trying to get a better look on it.

View attachment 38136
The skin textures I like the best are imperfect, I use pictures of blemished skin for texturing, freckles still elude me...lol... Course you do much better work then I do to use a bit of butter....lol

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Kaori shows where we are now - that steep line down the hill after Christmas. Looks familiar?

This uses Body Type-8, Dawn's skinny jeans, "Classic Bunny Suit" shoes, my business blouse + blazer, AnimeDoll's head, and "Animal Anime Pack" ears and tail.

XmasEffect.jpg

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
This was probably not the right thread for this and sorry if it isn't just could not figure out where to ask it.
I am thinking of starting to work with dawn. I have the basic figure and I think a few extras i picked up here but just never used ANY of it due to my huge investment in V4.
I use mostly bare feet or sandals in my work with V4 and got a lot of add-on toes spread/articulation functions for her so the toes can be spread or articulated more realistically like they would be on a real person when either standing normal or on toes. I wondered if Dawn's feet have articulated toes or if there is a morph set for that function I can get as an add-on? Also calf musculature and/or flexing and lower leg thickness morphs?

Carey

Extraordinary
@Miss B Well, you can attach any head on any body. It doesn't have to be Anime style. For example, today I tried something different, like putting V4's head on Dawn's body, and this is what came up. Used "Body Type-3", "Narrow Shoulders", and the "Mai Tai" dress I bought at Rosity. The rest of the outfit is from my "Diamond Dress". Rendered in Poser with Superfly.

View attachment 43850
there is a bit of fuzz stuck in her belly button, it is driving me nuts....lol fun render...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, those shoes look awfully familiar, though I usually hide the ankle straps. ;)