• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Hornet3d

Wise
@Pendraia Hey that's so cool that DS users can finally use dynamic cloth! Diva looks lovely in that pink dress- great job! ^____^=b

Here's a homage to those cheesy antic B-Movies from the 1950s and 60s. The fishbowl helmet is to protect her from William Shatner's kissing frenzy. The ray pistol is from an old commission job, but the bowl helmet is brand new - made it last night. ^^

Rendered in Poser with Firefly.

View attachment 6267

Love the render, not only did it remind me of B movies but also going to Saturday morning cinema with my older brother. Thought he was a great brother until some years later when I found out he had been bribed my our parents to get me out from under their feet for a morning. :)

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
Raptor Love Newsletter.png

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
So this morning I looked at the window and thought, wow that's a really white sunrise. Turns out it was a blizzard. So I didn't go out for my morning cup of coffee and follow my normal routine and work on the stuff I'm supposed to work on. Instead I did this.View media item 1112
Although to be fair I do intend to use the dress in a project I'm working on.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Awe!! How sweet CajunBeauty!! And a refreshing change from the norm!!
Beautiful image Gadget Girl!! Nice work on the reflections and I love the architecture!! That skin tone with the dress color is just fabulous !!

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Golden Honey Bee

I suppose spring is here at least my daffodils, azaleas, iris, roses, and blue bonnets are telling me it is. I have really enjoyed this week as everything in my yard has started blooming.
This sort of came about after feeling inspired by all the spring awakenings.

Dawn
Amira for Dawn
Flower Fairy Outfit
Regalia For Flower Fairy Outfit
Lisa's Botanicals Daylily
Prism textures Pointed Eye, Windmill, and Pinchers for Lisa's Botanicals Daylily
Lisa's Botanicals Curious Grasses and Vines
Bee is by Karah Robinson
Background and magic sparkles created in Photoshop using my Solarflare brushes
Wings painted in Photoshop

Happy Spring Everyone!!!

Amira red copy.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sweet render CajunBeauty...which morph is that?

Love the reflections on that floor Gadget girl...but then I do have a thing for reflections. They fascinate me for some reason...

NA, just beautiful...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
MothersLessons
OMG what a great render Lyne, and wait 'til Satira sees this. I have to agree the poem isn't necessarily "uplifting", but it does go with the theme of the render.

Oh and congrats on getting Nouvelle Aube's clothing to fit Luna. ;)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Love the reflections on that floor Gadget girl...but then I do have a thing for reflections. They fascinate me for some reason...

Thanks. Reflections are fun. They also made her not look like she was 'floating' even when I had her correctly positioned on the floor.