• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
GASP! Jon, I ALWAYS love your art! Real WOW! :)

FYI... there is a new dynamic "rockabilly dress" for Dawn over at RDNA... I was not sure where to post this note?

Hornet3d

Wise
The Upgrade j.jpg

"It's just a software upgrade silly, I won't hurt and no, it doesn't tickle either."

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
GREAT art Hornet!!! Beautiful renders SO well done, and fun subjects!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Legs!

This all started when I wanted to experiment with Fabi's "sheers"... but although they work fine on Dawn, after I had added some "heightened sss" to Alisha's skin, I loved the look of her bare legs more, so took them off. (FYI: Fabi's sheers CAN be used on Dawn, even the "toe caps"- as long as you do NOT parent them, just apply the pose to them, and carefully move into place! ;) )

This image is 50% reduced from the original:
http://www.lynescreations.com/legs.htm (all credits listed here)

LegsForum.jpg

Now my shoulder hurts from too much art/typing...:cry:...got to take a couple days off computer

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Love those renders Hornet (that sparkly texture on the suite in the last one particularly rocks!)

Thats a sweet image Lyne. Hope your shoulders get better quickly.

Hornet3d

Wise
Legs!

This all started when I wanted to experiment with Fabi's "sheers"... but although they work fine on Dawn, after I had added some "heightened sss" to Alisha's skin, I loved the look of her bare legs more, so took them off. (FYI: Fabi's sheers CAN be used on Dawn, even the "toe caps"- as long as you do NOT parent them, just apply the pose to them, and carefully move into place! ;) )

This image is 50% reduced from the original:
http://www.lynescreations.com/legs.htm (all credits listed here)

View attachment 4161

Now my shoulder hurts from too much art/typing...:cry:...got to take a couple days off computer

Thanks for the comments on my images.

That is a lovely scene you have there and the skin tones are great. Like the cats too. Sorry to hear you are suffering for your art though, hope the shoulder is better soon.

Hornet3d

Wise
Love those renders Hornet (that sparkly texture on the suite in the last one particularly rocks!)

Thats a sweet image Lyne. Hope your shoulders get better quickly.

Glad you like the renders and thank you for taking the time to say so. I can't take credit for the textures, that one is an add on texture for the Slide3d Suite from Slide3d. It was one of the first pieces of V4 content I converted to Dawn as the textures make it so versatile.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Still they both make me smile :) I wish I knew how to convert clothing to fit Dawn. (Dusk in particular has little wardrobe in my runtime :D)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Still they both make me smile :) I wish I knew how to convert clothing to fit Dawn. (Dusk in particular has little wardrobe in my runtime :D)

I use Evil Innocence's Crossdresser.... which, I will admit right away is NOT perfect, and some conversions just simply end up being unusable quality for rendering with. But it does seem to help with some stuff. I've moved a couple of OOT's items over to Dusk this way...

Hornet3d

Wise

Well if I can raise a smile that is great.

I have used crossdresser with some success but more recently I have been getting good results using Lyrra's fit room helper but you do need Poser 2014 or Poser 11 Pro. The more I use the fit room helpers the faster I get and with better results. For me it is fairly essential to be able to convert V4 stuff. I love the dynamic clothes on sale here but a lot of my renders and sci-fi based and that means Dawn has virtually no outfits of her own.