• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Hivewire Dawn SE ,evilinnocence Tavern dress with RAGraphicDesign textures

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Lovely! It looks like she is telling the paparazzi to shush! Elegant Dress by the way!

Does the Hair Conversion System work for Aiko 3? Is it still available?

Thank you! A little more rigging (want to smooth the shins a bit) and then off to my testers.

I don't know if you can find the Aiko 3 support files......maybe at DAZ? HCS is a Netherworks product and was upgraded for Poser 11 in the store at HW, but he used to have the kit at DAZ as well. My copy will allow me to convert from V3 to Dawn, so I suspect Aiko existed at some point.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No, I just checked, and he has the Aiko 4 support file at DAZ. I'm not sure if there was a Aiko 3 support file, but I was never interested in her, so there might have been one for her at some point, and I just don't recall it.

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
No, I just checked, and he has the Aiko 4 support file at DAZ. I'm not sure if there was a Aiko 3 support file, but I was never interested in her, so there might have been one for her at some point, and I just don't recall it.

Same here, and now that you mention it, they have mothballed pretty much everything Generation 3 anyway.

quietrob

Extraordinary
Thank you for your time anyway.

They do have V3 but as everyone knows, there is a difference between A3 and V3. I can convert from Aiko to anything but apparently it's one way type of thing like Evil Innocence Crossdresser.