• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Ken1171 had posted his beautiful China Blaze for Dawn and said she is at CP.
When I mentioned I sell there too he asked if I had any Dawn products.
I did but removed them to update their sets and maybe put them here later.
Here is the main one I had there and will someday soon put here if there is any interest.
I will need to update promos and an error in the mc6 set.
She is also DAZ Studio compatible.

Sylvann-Dawn.jpg

glennf

Eager
Love This Image FL
Ken1171 had posted his beautiful China Blaze for Dawn and said she is at CP.
When I mentioned I sell there too he asked if I had any Dawn products.
I did but removed them to update their sets and maybe put them here later.
Here is the main one I had there and will someday soon put here if there is any interest.
I will need to update promos and an error in the mc6 set.
She is also DAZ Studio compatible.

View attachment 2412

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Pretty, F_L!

Very cool, Hornet! Yep, we missed them..and all of you..too!!

Hornet3d

Wise
I really love this one Hornet...is it in your gallery?

I was going to say No as I don't really have a gallery anymore, I had one over at Rendo that I had built up over 10 years or so but I recently deleted that for various reasons.

Your question made me explore this site a little more and I have now created an album and uploaded this image.

Thanks for the question, I not only have a new place to upload to but I can now look at all of the others uploads that i never knew existed here.

Hornet3d

Wise
Oopps, forgot to say thank you for every one who commented, naturally I love any encouragement but I am more than happy to receive constructive comments as they help me get better.......well at least I hope they do.

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Ok went and brought Kens China Blaze and gave it a quick go...
I have used Toon Hikari Skin Doe for Dawn Morph and Pyrit Hair

CHinaBlaze.jpg