• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Show Us Your Dawn Renders!

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
CABARET. Dawn meets Joanna (Part 2). From 1920's Hollywood glitz to 1930's decadence!

Cabaret.jpg

Dawn plus Maraki 1930’s morph from Maraki Time Travel, Berlin Hair and Cabaret Costume (Freebie) by StudioArtVartanian.

Derby Hat and Cane (Freebie) by vyktohria.

Hearts of Fire Props (Freebie) by butterflyqueen.

Chair and Lights by DM’s (from DreamArt2).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Fanart of Lum from the Urusei Yatsura manga series from Rumiko Takahashi. It uses Dawn + Stylized body type + Universal Anime Head. Lum is an ogre princess from outer space with an electrifying personality. One of the most beloved characters of her time (1980s).
Now how did I miss this one. Nice Ken. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ya know Ken, sometimes I respond in a thread, and don't realize my post has thrown me to the next page because there have been other posts after the one I was responding to. Sometimes the forum will show a link to posts I haven't read yet, but not always. Silly forum software. ;)

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
KIM* (For Ken1171). Third and final Dawn meets Joanna image. No real excuse for it apart from me being a total fanboi! (Drool!) :)

Kim.jpg

Maraki + 80’s/90’s Morphs from Maraki Time Travel, Goldy Hair by StudioArtVartanian. Jumpsuit and TheDomePropSet by Lully. Woodstock by AetherDream. RenderStudio2014 Skin Lights by Colm and, of course, our very own Dawn from Hivewire3D.

*Drool! ;)