• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Sora for Dawn renders here.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
They should be out any day now, but not sure if they will be released together. Thinking that he submitted Tina T sometime before Tommy. Though Tina is cute as a button too!

Me195

Extraordinary
Quit Messin' Around Li
Knock it off Li.jpg

Cheongsam Dress for Dawn - A Ken1171 Designs Creation at HiveWire 3D
CatsEyes for Sora - A Ken1171 Designs Creation at HiveWire 3D
The Face of Asia - A Virtual World Creation
HiveWire Sora for Dawn - A HiveWire 3D Creation by Christopher Creek Art, CGCubed, and Virtual World
HiveWire Ruckus for Dusk SE - A HiveWire 3D Creation by Christopher Creek Art and CGCubed

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, someone just HAD to show off her new hairstyle! ;)

Sora-AloeHair.jpg

The outfit is Darkest Dawn by Fisty, but I don't know if, or where, she has the Dawn version of the outfit.
The shoes are DM's Pretty Sandals for Dawn at Renderosity.
The character is Sora for Dawn available here at HiveWire.
Sora's new hair is Biscuits Aloe Hair, which is brand new at Renderosity.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thank you ma'am. :)

I haven't done any rendering in quite a while, so I figured I'd play with the hair, which has a Dawn fit, and figured why not try it on Sora.

Me195

Extraordinary
Well, someone just HAD to show off her new hairstyle! ;)

View attachment 32584

The outfit is Darkest Dawn by Fisty, but I don't know if, or where, she has the Dawn version of the outfit.
The shoes are DM's Pretty Sandals for Dawn at Renderosity.
The character is Sora for Dawn available here at HiveWire.
Sora's new hair is Biscuits Aloe Hair, which is brand new at Renderosity.

That is a well color coordinated render. Nicely done. I keep forgetting about all the good stuff at Biscuits' store.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes PD has some gorgeous fabric packs. I have several that are really lovely.