• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
It is fantastic to have our HiveWire Home back! :) I have really missed it!

Now to see if I can figure out how to upload pictures! ;)

This is titled: High Mountain Grandeur

High Mountain Grandeur.jpg

HiveWire3D

Administrator
Nice images! Welcome, Flint Hawk!

We are also getting a Media plugin installed as well as a Resources plugin. It's possible something in there can take the place of these "show me your renders threads" ..

HiveWire3D

Administrator
Oh, wow! NA, that's pretty!!!

One of the issues we had with the forums-past is the size of the forum backup being HUGE ... so behind the scenes here I have an attachment browser that lets me see images that were uploaded today, who uploaded them and how big they are. The largest is over 800KB which is nearly 1MB ... so I've decreased the FILE size of images to 512KB max.

The forums-past had a max image size of 1000 pixels in either direction. This one has options where I can set that, however, it appears that I do not need to ... the images are all fitting within the thread window and I can click on them to see them larger.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
This one is way on the fantasy side. Qilin

The Qilin is the physical manifestation of magic and is depicted as a hooved chimerical creature known in Chinese and other East Asian cultures. It is said to appear as a harbinger revealing the identity or the imminent arrival or passing of a sage, seer, mystic, or illustrious ruler.

It is a good omen thought to have magical wards of protection, prosperity, serenity, long life, and good luck. =)

Qilin
qilin3dr.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
I usually try and up load at around 1000, but find that 800 or so tends to go faster and the size is still fairly large. NO, worries! We will get it figured out. Perchance a tutorial on the subject in the future might be helpful. Hopefully, the previous tutorials would be able to be used with a few modifications.

Well, back to work for me!! Thanks, the forum is looking great keep up the excellent work and dedication! I appreciate all your efforts!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
A "MEDIA" something to take the place of posting single images? Sorry not sure what that means??

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
But loving the images posted so far, just GORGEOUS!!! WOW AND MORE WOWS!

OHHH found MORE OPTIONS in lower right...but do I then have to un-click on "and receive email notifications" there for EVERY SINGLE POST I am active in, to NOT receive EMAIL notices? hmmm.