• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
lol Truth be told I have been very impressed with the hivewire horse since purchasing it. Yes, I definitely need to invest more hard cash in the hive wire horse and very much plan to do so... I hope no one took me too serious with my tongue in cheek statements. I in no way meant any sharp criticisms when the hive wire horse has brought so much rendering and posing pleasure to my work. The hive wire horse represents a major step forward and I want to make sure everyone to know I realize this and appreciate the effort that has gone into it!

Hey Carey

Nope! I just wanted to let folks know what IS possible with Harry- lots of newer folks to him don't know all of what he IS capable of:)

Carey

Extraordinary
Hey Carey

Nope! I just wanted to let folks know what IS possible with Harry- lots of newer folks to him don't know all of what he IS capable of:)

I always try to keep in mind, although many times unfortunately as an after thought, that my dead pan sense of humor is not always fully appreciated as I had intended it to be. Stepping on some ones toes is never my intention... I saw your render where you added the longer hairs to the colt and that looked really great, in fact excellent, I wanted to give you a standing ovation for that one....Horses are such great creatures, when one works with a horse in training long enough that the horse actually becomes one with the rider it is such a thrill that it is something you remember for the rest of your life.....I have spent many a day grooming a horse for a show and I know many people don't know that horses don't actually come that way, course as a groomer I didn't want my work to be seen as it meant I didn't do my job right, but as an artist I thought people should realize horses are not naturally so well groomed...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
That's whats missing with Harry, some make-up! He needs a platted mane and some checkerboard marks for his butt :p hehehe

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
My first render with LAMH preset on the Wolf. Also featuring Dawn and a Champagne Appaloosa Draft Harry.

That looks nice, Rae! Did you manage to get the wolf to render in Iray?

Beautiful work Rae...what outfit is Dawn wearing?
Good question Pen, as I don't recognize it.

I do. I own it. It's for G2F/M and G3F/M, by Arki. It's the Rune Outfit, by the looks of it.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Ah...thanks Seliah. I don't think I have that one...I will have to keep an eye on it for sale.

Carey

Extraordinary
Ahhhh, that's why I didn't recognize it. I don't have G2F/M, so don't have any products for them.
I think I do have her but I don't know whether you have noticed or not yet I don't mess around with women, and it is not because I don't like them, I just like to be different, besides my wife might start to suspect something so I try keep my games of dress up on the down low...lol Seriously though I tend to like character in my models and the clothes rather plain...

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yep its the G2F Rune outfit, Pen. I got a some clones for Dawn now so I can dress her in some of the other stuff I have (I like the way the cloak worked out) without the clones I have no idea :D.

Seliah, that is the iray render with LAMH on the wolf, I think it did pretty good (the wolf looks really skinny without his hair :D).
Now all I have to do is workout how to make my own presets for Harry :D

Carey, I think the scene is Forest Track from the top of my head (but my brains totally unreliable, so I could be wrong).

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen. I changed the colour of the saddle and bridle to match the cloths but its so dark a green you cant really notice :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep it is a bit hard to see the colour on the saddle and bridle but the cloth underneath is a good match.