• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
and I can't find it :cry:

I've ridden side saddle before Seliah, I don't know how the ladies fox hunted with them over those huge jumps :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Anyone else have trouble going to any other pages? Can't see ANY pictures... maybe I have to sign in first? Got the side saddle SO long ago, can't remember where/how...

hmmm seem to be able to download, maybe there ARE NO pics....

Last edited:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
and I can't find it :cry:

I've ridden side saddle before Seliah, I don't know how the ladies fox hunted with them over those huge jumps :)

Hehe, I've only really done tackless riding. Don't even use reigns usually. Saddles and I do not agree at all! I've seen classic and western saddles, but never saw a side saddle for real. When I was a kid I used to think the girls were just riding sideways in a regular saddle! LOL

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I finally picked up Laurie's Roans last night, and had a play with the mid length hair on Dusk as well. I'm still playing with promo ideas and renders, so this probably was more of an experiment than anything else, but I did like how it came out. DOF was rendered with a DOF camera in 3Delight.

No postwork on this one; I intend to composite it later with a couple of insets...

HorsePose01.jpg

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Anyone else have trouble going to any other pages? Can't see ANY pictures... maybe I have to sign in first? Got the side saddle SO long ago, can't remember where/how...

hmmm seem to be able to download, maybe there ARE NO pics....

Nope, there are no pics but there's an awful lot of stuff! I picked it all up a long while ago, a very, very nice score :)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Great image Seliah. Love the limited color pallet!

Thanks, Chris. The colors just seemed to work. I tested out adding some other plants and such, but even with the DOF, they took the eye away from Dusk and Harry too much for my liking; too many colors, so I just stuck the greens. :)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Wonderful, Seliah! :)

I FINALLY finished my "cowpoke and his horse" piece... teeny version of the original found at link below (where I included ALL the credits and how to stuff!)

The Old Cowpoke

The tired old cowpoke squats by the fire at dusk,
He offers an apple to his loyal horse, Gus.
As the temperature drops, the fire stays off the cold,
And the old cowpoke dreams of times before he got old.
~Lyne's Creations

This is a very small image of the huge, detailed original here:
http://www.lynescreations.com/cowpoke.htm

CowpokeCampfireForum.jpg