• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Thank you everyone! I have one more I would like to share. This is my all time favorite, another one I had printed on canvas for my home.
Title: Two Minds, One Place.
Two minds, one place 500z.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
OMG - I have a fan!! Thank you so much NapalmArsenal. Also, thank for the info on the contests.
LOL!!
I think you have a great more than just One fan, and might I say WOW your last render is just stunning!!

You are most welcome!!!

If you need anything, just ask around or send a PM!

I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thank you everyone! I have one more I would like to share. This is my all time favorite, another one I had printed on canvas for my home.
Title: Two Minds, One Place.
Wow - gorgeous!

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Wow!
A lot of gorgeous images this week.
Sigh, I had to miss it all because I got stuck in the hospital. :cry:
They thought it was pneumonia and possible heart problems.
It turns out it is COPD, no heart problem, just the heart speeding up and oxygen dropping due to the breathing treatment they gave me.
Glad all the tests are over and clear and happy to be back.
Watch for some more images later this week.
Too tired and weak to do any tonight.
Love all the things everyone has done this week here. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
It turns out it is COPD, no heart problem, just the heart speeding up and oxygen dropping due to the breathing treatment they gave me.

Definitely!!
:grouphug:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh Faery, you poor thing! Take care of yourself and get some rest. Will be lovely to be in your own bed :sleep:

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ugh, Faery Light, I'm glad you're home and okay. I've dealt with COPD patients for a long time. It's no fun when it flares up. Take care of yourself, and feel better soon!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh my goodness F_L!! My sister-in-law had COPD, and it wasn't fun.

Take care of yourself. Rest up and don't worry about getting images up for us to see. We'll wait.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Hugs!!! Take care of yourself Faery Light!! (((Hugs)))

I will wait until your light is shining bright again to see some of your awesome renders!! ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Wow!
A lot of gorgeous images this week.
Watch for some more images later this week.
Too tired and weak to do any tonight.
Love all the things everyone has done this week here. :)
I hope it wasn't for too long, I was in for 3 days and it was BORING :) hope you get well soon

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Rae, I hope you get all better from your ills too.
I was there since Tuesday, 3 days also.
But my nurses kept me from being bored.
I bugged them to death for coffee but due to tests I needed that was not allowed till this morning.
Then they sent me coffee from the nurses station and I had one do my little "Happy Dance" for me when I was released since I couldn't.
I love nurses!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
haha I was on a clear fluid diet for all but the last day so no coffee for me unless it was without milk (not going to happen, I like mine extra milky :)). the last day I could have free fluids so had my first coffee and it was blah. I was in the surgical ward which is kinda shaped like a horseshoe (ok it was connected with a hall at the top but you get the idea) and everyone was on oneside and I was by myself on the other so it was really quite and the nurses basically stayed on the other. Paid for TV which helped a little until I realized the best channel was the food one :p

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Rae, that sounds like a typical hospital stay, except that in most instances, we aren't by ourselves like that and the nurses are mostly too busy to come in except to do treatments, IV bag changes, vitals and such.

I hope you're feeling better now. Hospital stays royally stink.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks guys, I'm ok at the moment. Just have to make sure if I get a temp or feel unwell for no reason or in pain like I was I have to go back. Got an appointment with the surgeon in a few weeks to discus options.