• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Had a play with Luna...
Ba Head Inj
JoJo pale skin
Leandro Hair
Dress I made
Luna.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Regarding the general wish for thin baby hair; Prae has just released a hair over on DAZ that might work, if one wants to try to scale it. It's actually designed for zombies, but it's thin enough for the scalp to be seen, and comes in two general styles.

CNorth

Enthusiast
Regarding the general wish for thin baby hair; Prae has just released a hair over on DAZ that might work, if one wants to try to scale it. It's actually designed for zombies, but it's thin enough for the scalp to be seen, and comes in two general styles.
I found that SAV Alpha Scalp worked rather well - at least when thinking about my children's hair at that age :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It's been a while and poor Luna needs some love and attention.
So in between setting up Deidre for Poser(She's currently with the DS testers) I thought I'd share a render of 3 year old Deidre having fun in the park. Iray render, Dress is one I was making for Luna but it's undergone a few incarnations since I started. Heavily smoothed as the weightmapping still needs work and Aldorah hair converted from Genesis to Dawn to Luna. Pose is from Island Girl subtle poses
Deidre playing in the park.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
A possible Head's-up. Anyone who is keeping track over on the DAZ site will have noticed that 3DU has just released 'Toon Generations 2. The figures are built to morph from age 1 to 60. Which means that they come with built-in babies. They're 'Toon babies, but still, babies. And the baby form is turning up in the render thread, which indicates that there is probably an uptick of interest in baby gear.

A little more to the point; yesterday out the day before, Slosh of SloshWerks posted in the render thread a promo for an upcoming product. It's toward the bottom of Page 4 of the thread. It's a full nursery. And it's beautiful. Yes, it's a 'Toon nursery, but a lot of baby furn has the same sort of softened, rounded corners and edges as 'Toon furn.