• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share your Baby Luna Renders Here!

Carey

Extraordinary
Someone's supposed to be sleeping, but isn't.... :)

Luna is the sleeping one; the other little one is a Genesis figure.

View attachment 581

And this was just me playing around with the playpen and some other assorted props. Again, Luna is in Karth's beach set, the other figure is a Genesis morph.

Both renders came out of the work I was doing back when I was making the DS materials for Luna's Playthings. I frequently end up with a personal render or two in the middle of working on an item...

View attachment 582
wonderful!

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist

Zaarin

Brilliant
Very cute! What hair is that on the figure in the background? It looks like one by Aery Soul/AlfaseeD/Aeon Soul/whatever they're calling themselves these days. :rolleyes:

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
lol - someone's seems like they're still cranky!