• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share Your 3D Artwork In The HiveWire 3D Galleries

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes, it is both the HW dog and cat and the songbirds but they are just the background to the beautiful garden patio set from RPublishing. I'm confused now about what goes where...so I'm going back to lurking. If I can't figure out which forum to post to I think I'm probably too old to be posting. LOL Thank you so much for your help.
Please don't go back to lurking, we'll miss out on seen beautiful art!

On the main forum page, under "connect & share" is a sub-forum called "It's about the Art!", click that and there are heaps of threads to showcase your art, for example "Show us your HiveWire Dog Renders" is where you would put any render where the main focus is the HW dog (if you had more than one character that is a main focus you can put it in more than one thread if you think it will fit that theme). If there is no HiveWire figure in your render then there is a thread called "I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread" that you can post in.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
No one wants someone to be confused or to not enjoy posting in the forums. So, if it's not obvious to you where to post your image ... just post it to the I Just Wanted to Post an Image topic, even if there are multiple HiveWire animals or people in the render.

The only "solid" rule to keep in mind is that if your render features a specific product, like the HiveWire Dog, you wouldn't post it in the HiveWire House Cat topic ... especially if the HiveWire House Cat isn't in the render :wink:

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Dani I love your renders! Please don't stop posting! I've had more than a couple of posts moved here, it just is what it is. After looking at the title of thread I have to ask, what's it for?

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Dani I love your renders! Please don't stop posting! I've had more than a couple of posts moved here, it just is what it is. After looking at the title of thread I have to ask, what's it for?
When it was started I too thought it was for sharing images, here is what Lisa said this thread is for:
Oops on my part here. This thread is supposed to link to our Gallery Uploader where you can upload images that will be featured in the HiveWire 3D Galleries, which are now here on the Community Site.

If you want to post renders in the forum of non-HW figures there is the I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread | HiveWire 3D Community

I have to edit this thread some more to be more clear. We accept images uploads all month long via our submittable site. At the end of the month we select 30 of them to feature in our monthly gallery. Some of them make it to Hall Of Fame. If your image is chosen to be featured, you get Reward Points added to your account.

If you want to try and earn REward Points and have your image featured in our Monthly galleries, you will need to go via HiveWire 3D - Monthly Gallery Submissions

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes, it is both the HW dog and cat and the songbirds but they are just the background to the beautiful garden patio set from RPublishing. I'm confused now about what goes where...so I'm going back to lurking. If I can't figure out which forum to post to I think I'm probably too old to be posting. LOL Thank you so much for your help.
As everyone has said, please don't go back to lurking, as we're all enjoying your artwork. If you aren't sure where to upload an image, just upload it to this thread, and all will be good. :)

I Just Wanted To Post An Image

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lyne.

The March Monthly Gallery contains images submitted in February, March, and April for the March, April, and May Monthly Galleries.

Images submitted in May, June, and July for the June, July, and August Monthly Galleries have been combined for the August 2018 Monthly Gallery. Once the August 2018 gallery folder is created, I'll upload the images. The list was sent to Lisa for points, but I don't know whether points have been issued.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Thanks Lyne.

The March Monthly Gallery contains images submitted in February, March, and April for the March, April, and May Monthly Galleries.

Images submitted in May, June, and July for the June, July, and August Monthly Galleries have been combined for the August 2018 Monthly Gallery. Once the August 2018 gallery folder is created, I'll upload the images. The list was sent to Lisa for points, but I don't know whether points have been issued.

Thanks so much! :)