Share Your 3D Artwork In The HiveWire 3D Galleries

Discussion in 'It's About the Art!' started by HiveWire3D, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Rae134

Rae134 Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Please don't go back to lurking, we'll miss out on seen beautiful art!

On the main forum page, under "connect & share" is a sub-forum called "It's about the Art!", click that and there are heaps of threads to showcase your art, for example "Show us your HiveWire Dog Renders" is where you would put any render where the main focus is the HW dog (if you had more than one character that is a main focus you can put it in more than one thread if you think it will fit that theme). If there is no HiveWire figure in your render then there is a thread called "I Just Wanted to Post an Image Thread" that you can post in.

Dakorillon (IMArts) likes this.
  2. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

No one wants someone to be confused or to not enjoy posting in the forums. So, if it's not obvious to you where to post your image ... just post it to the I Just Wanted to Post an Image topic, even if there are multiple HiveWire animals or people in the render.

The only "solid" rule to keep in mind is that if your render features a specific product, like the HiveWire Dog, you wouldn't post it in the HiveWire House Cat topic ... especially if the HiveWire House Cat isn't in the render :wink:

3. Janet

Janet Extraordinary Contributing Artist

Dani I love your renders! Please don't stop posting! I've had more than a couple of posts moved here, it just is what it is. After looking at the title of thread I have to ask, what's it for?

4. Rae134

Rae134 Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

When it was started I too thought it was for sharing images, here is what Lisa said this thread is for:

Miss B and Janet like this.
  5. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

As everyone has said, please don't go back to lurking, as we're all enjoying your artwork. If you aren't sure where to upload an image, just upload it to this thread, and all will be good. :)

I Just Wanted To Post An Image

6. Faery_Light

Faery_Light Extraordinary Contributing Artist

There used to be links to each of the monthly galleries so you could click by month.
    But I can't find that now, is it gone?

7. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

It's still there...select 2018 and see the months...most "current" month gallery was back in March. :(

It's under the MEDIA tab here:

March | HiveWire 3D Community

and on the front page of the STORE, scroll down to:

Submit to the Monthly Gallery that takes you to a link...(you'll need a user name and password for this site for HiveWire's Gallery)
    HiveWire 3D - Monthly Gallery Submissions

8. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

Thanks Lyne.

The March Monthly Gallery contains images submitted in February, March, and April for the March, April, and May Monthly Galleries.

Images submitted in May, June, and July for the June, July, and August Monthly Galleries have been combined for the August 2018 Monthly Gallery. Once the August 2018 gallery folder is created, I'll upload the images. The list was sent to Lisa for points, but I don't know whether points have been issued.

9. Lyne

Lyne Dances with Bees HW Honey Bear

Thanks so much! :)