• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Share Your 3D Artwork In The HiveWire 3D Galleries

HiveWire3D

Administrator
We are looking to showcase inspiring imagery created from 3D content. You can submit images that use any content you want from any 3D marketplace. After all, it's about the Art! ;)

*Remember that because we consider ourselves a "PG-13" site, we will not accept nude, sexually suggestive, abusive, extremely violent or gory content.

Hall of Fame
The Hall of Fame gallery features images that knock our socks off. This gallery will be added to from time to time as we find ourselves pulling said socks back on. ;)

Monthly Showcase Gallery
Monthly Galleries will be posted on or about the 7th of each month. Got a great image? We'd love to feature it! Please upload and share your best work. At the end of each month we will select 30 images shared with us that month to feature in the Monthly Showcase. Images uploaded during the month of August will become September's Showcase Gallery, images uploaded in September will become October's Showcase Gallery and so on.

Contests
Images from the current Dawn of a New Era Render Challenge, Songbird Remix Contests, Dusk Render Challenge and the HiveWire Horse Render Challenge will be posted here.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
A couple of my non-HW renders

(Thumbnail size, click to view larger)

Battle Cat.jpg dragon sunset sml.jpg vamp2bsml.jpg Xmen Storm sml.jpg

sanbie

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I did put a image up but that was before the forum was up so I don't think you got it!

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
Well, I have to say that I have really missed the HiveWire forums over the last few months. I don't post too often, but it's fun to see what everyone else is up to...

This is my latest, which I did for a contest elsewhere (it didn't win, of course...). It was done using Gimp, Blender, Poser Pro 2014, DAZ Studio, and VUE 2015

Under the Mistletoe.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, I have to say that I have really missed the HiveWire forums over the last few months. I don't post too often, but it's fun to see what everyone else is up to...

This is my latest, which I did for a contest elsewhere (it didn't win, of course...). It was done using Gimp, Blender, Poser Pro 2014, DAZ Studio, and VUE 2015
Welcome back VB, and that's a really nice render. Is that mistletoe hanging over them? ;)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Sorry Miss B, I thought this was the thread :p I don't mind if Admin wants to move them to the correct place.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Any chance they can by moved to the correct folder LisaB? or do I just need to upload them again and delete the above post?

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Any chance they can by moved to the correct folder LisaB? or do I just need to upload them again and delete the above post?

Yeah, I have to edit this thread some more to be more clear. We accept images uploads all month long via our submittable site. At the end of the month we select 30 of them to feature in our monthly gallery. Some of them make it to Hall Of Fame. If your image is chosen to be featured, you get Reward Points added to your account.

So, no these can't be moved to the right folder.

You CAN create your own albums here and upload your images into those as well as into threads. If you want to try and earn REward Points and have your image featured in our Monthly galleries, you will need to go via HiveWire 3D - Monthly Gallery Submissions

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm sure they can be moved Rae, let me check on how to do that for you. ;)

Edited to Add: Oooooops, we cross-posted Lisa. I didn't realize the significance of this thread, so ignore my comment Rae, as they can't be moved as I originally thought.

VortigensBane

Busy Bee
Oops on my part too! I guess I need to read a little longer before I just go ahead and post something... Feel free to move my first post to where it actually belongs!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
No problems :) I'll post them in the correct thread. But I can't work out how to delete them from this one?

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
Ok... I submitted a couple new ones to the "new" HW Gallery! Glad you "reminded me"! :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Got it book marked so I can add some renders I did at Renderosity.
I just finished resizing them. :)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I have a question on the Gallery Albums...how do you create one?
In the old forums there was a place in our profiles to add albums but I can't find it here.