• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Seeking Product Advice

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
A project I have wanted to render for some time requires certain Asian/Polynesian aspects. One of the renders I want a Hawaiian woman with a circle or wreath of flowers like one might find in a Lei. I already have the Hawaiian outfits for Dusk/Dawn/M4/V4 but I am having trouble finding a suitable texture for Dawn. I am looking for suggestions, or insight into a character/texture to use.

For the flowers I am considering the Asiatic Lily and one of the expansions, but would welcome advice on something more suitable.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
I was hoping to find some darker textures, those still look a little on the pale side for what I had referenced and planned for the Islanders. Thank you for those suggestions, but I am still looking.