• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Savage Value Stack for Dawn

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
I'm working on a piece with "Savage Dawn" in it.... must admit I'm using "Morning Dove" beefed up a bit instead, to go in my piece...but otherwise, got most of the set items... :) Sure appreciate you supporting HW figures, Ken!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Aww that's a cute render, Lyne! Hey, I didn't know there was such thing as a Xyz's Products Renders threads.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
love this kit. might actually incite me to load dawn ad get more of her stuff just to use it.
from the renders i have seen here and judging from the dates i got to the party too late for requests as usual, would like to see more transmapping on the bottoms of the skirt, top and leggings to give more of a frayed fur look to them but that would be my only observation. real nice work!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Carmen! Give it a shot - this was a big collab kit from many artists. ^^