• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Savage Value Stack for Dawn

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I am pleased to announce my first joint venture with other HW CAs. @Art_of_Mind and I have joined forces to create something unique for Dawn, and invited @Rae134 and @KageRyu to create support products. The four of us have created the following:

1. Zariyah character:
AOM created the character morph, textures, and the hair. We have each created our own warpaints and dirt layers to go with the character. They are overlays, so they can be applied/removed in any order and color. In total, I have created 60 (sixty!!) material presets to mix these maps in different combinations and colors.

Here's Savage Zariyah with her unique hair. I have added several morphs to it, and it comes in 4 colors.

Promo_01_600x800.jpg

Here's the dirt and soot layers.

Promo_02_600x800.jpg

And my warpaint. It comes with 3 face paint variations, 2 skin tones (dark + light), and 3 paint colors. It's made with overlays, so you can change colors if you want, and apply it with or without dirt/soot.

Promo_03_600x800.jpg

This is AOM's warpaint + soot. It comes in 3 colors, 2 face paint variations, and 2 skin tones (dark + light). Either versions can be applied with soot or dirt in any order.

Promo_04_600x800.jpg

2. The Savage Outfit: This is the cavewoman outfit I always wanted to make, so here it is in leather, fangs, and stone. I have modeled the top, bottom, necklace, left arm and leg, while AOM has modeled the right leg and arm. Special thanks to Rae134 for designing the arm blings. It was truly a joint effort. The right boot has an attached bone knife, and the right arm has a sabretooth fang (AOM's design).

Promo_05_600x800.jpg

Savage Zariyah comes with her boot knife, a turtle skull mask, and a horn that she uses to drink, and also to blow a call when needed. These props are all AOM's design with my texture work.

Promo_06_600x800.jpg

We also offer a choice to add horns to the skull mask if you want to. Why not? :)

Promo_02_600x800.jpg

3. Savage Weapons Pack:
We have created a whole line of stone age weapons for Zariyah, made from the finest stone age materials. The trusty club, spear and ax, as well as the longer knife and jawbone machete. To protect herself, we have included the turtle shell shield.

Promo_08_600x800.jpg

For long range weaponry, here's Zariyah's trusty compound bow, arrows, and quiver. These are all AOM's designs with my texture work. I have added a shooting morph to the bow that can be animated if you like.

Promo_07_600x800.jpg

Cavewoman hunting with her bow. She never misses - we'll have wild boar for dinner!

Promo_02_600x800.jpg

Mighty cavewoman defending her lair.

Promo_04_600x800.jpg

And commemorating a victory. Go girl!

Promo_01_600x800.jpg

4. "Primitive"
: texture expansion for the Savage Outfit, Savage Weapons and Savage Hair, by Rae134.

Primitive Main Promo.jpg

5. Savage Life:
pose packs that include handling the props and weapons. I believe this is not the final version yet, so keep in mind it's a work in progress. :)

Savage Dawn Promo 2.jpg

This forum limits uploads to up to 15, so this is the last image I will show for now.

Savage Dawn Promo 3.jpg

So this is a preview of the upcoming Savage Bundle for Dawn, Sora and CatsEyes. Oh yes, the outfit has full support for most of Dawn's full and partial body morphs, as well as full support for Sora and CatsEyes. ^___^

Last edited:

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Ken laid it all out just right, I can’t think of anything to add as far as information on these products. This Savage upgrade for Dawn should inspire all sorts of render ideas and story scenarios. My favorite thing about these products is how well everything works together; this is a huge well-rounded lineup. A lot of thinking and designing went into all of this, making sure Dawn had everything she needed to become the Savage from the past – or could be present day and she’s stranded in the wilderness somewhere?

As far as the creation of this goes, we worked hard for about three months on this project. It was a lot of fun, the team got along great. I hope the community embraces these creations, because if you do then you can expect to see more in the near future from us. @Ken1171 @Rae134 and @KageRyu I had a blast.

Happy Rendering To Everyone!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Some additional info:

* The weapons pack includes hand poses (left and right) for all props, as well a full body bow and arrow shooting pose (left and right sides).
* The outfit includes a BONUS "Wild Furs" textures pack with 4 sets for the top and bottom.
* The spear has posing morphs for the feather and stone head.
* The Savage Hair (included with Zariyah) ships with fitting presets for Sora and CatsEyes.
* The armbands and arm blings come with right and left sides, so you can combine them any way you like.
* The outfit comes with 3 props, and respective hand poses to hold them are included.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Besides my Primitive for Savage Dawn outfit which will have 6 fur texture options, it will have a matching weapons set (still working on promo's) and I'll also have a set with 12 hair textures for Savage Zariyah Hair shown here.
SavageZariyahHair2.jpg

It was really fun working with the guys on this!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
And also the combinations of soot, dirt, warpaints and face paints. They can be combined in 60 different ways, and the paints are overlays, so we can also customize their color too. ^__^

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Nice!!! BTW, what hair is that you have on her for this last promo? Is that another one you've created? ~she innocently inquires~

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
what hair is that you have on her for this last promo? Is that another one you've created?

I wish! That's Ali Hair 174. I have reserved the Zariyah hair for the character promos to avoid confusing people. The render above was for the weapons pack.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, I'll have to check that out, as I like a good many of Ali's hair products, especially since he now includes a Dawn fit. ;)