• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

RELEASED Savage Value Stack for Dawn

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Oh yeah, he makes great hair and in a wide variety. And I like buying straight from the maker too.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yes!! I only purchase additional texture sets for his hair products at Renderosity. Even when there's a sale, his prices on his site are still cheaper. I'd rather pay less, and give all the profits to the creator. ;)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Here are a few renders we did during development that we would like to share with the community.

0.jpg
CatsEyes_640[1].jpg
Learning to hunt[1].jpg
Snarl_3[1].jpg
Standing[1].jpg
WarpaintFinal[1].jpg
Zariyah2b[1].jpg
Zariyah3[1].jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
This is going to be Poser only...
but, in saying that, I've brought it into DS and when the autofit asks for character I just use unsupported and none and it all loads fine. The only thing with the outfit that has a major problem is the blade on the right arm wrap as it warps around the hand (might get away with manually parenting it?) And I had to manually add my Primitive textures to the props/hair (clothing was fine). The character morph doesn't load for me and I had to manually load the textures (you could prob get the warpaint/dirt in using LIE). Most of KageRyu's poses work except for the feet which I think you said you had a fix for?

This image is just with everything hit with the Uber shader (except the skin, that was with skin shaders I have). Would get much better results if the textures were messed around with to make them look better (bump/spec played with etc).
DS Savage.jpg
Small Iray Render (not rendered all the way.)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Would get much better results if the textures were messed around with to make them look better (bump/spec played with etc).

That's because DS ignores all greyscale maps from Poser. They have to be added manually, including normal maps.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I had to mention the normal maps because they are not greyscale, but they serve the same purpose.

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Looking great but before I get too excited can I ask if there is going to be a DS version? I know Ken normally only does Poser but AOM does DS...fingers crossed.

It will depend, I have several other things I'm working on. But, if these sets are popular and fly off the shelves I'll have to do a DS version, and bump this to the top of my list.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
The Savage Bundle went to HW QAV and it's in their hands now. ^___^

Below is a cool promo created by Rae134. Each of the 5 products will be available individually, and also as a stack. We are calling the stack version the "Savage Bundle", which includes everything with a stack discount.

Savage Bundle  Promo_1000x1300_A.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Savage is still going through QAV, and they have found things that all of our internal testers failed to identify. Kudos for Alisa and her team for the good work. We want all the included contents to be perfect when they hit the store. ^^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
It's worth mentioning that Savage Zariah was originally designed to ride a giant fantasy warthog, and from the beginning I imaged the promos showing just that. It's going to be FUN then it comes out, eventually. :)

HiveWire Warthog from Harry

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Yaaaay, Stone Age Savage Dawn has reached the store TODAY, and it has TONS of goodies included across 7 products:

* Full body and face character + BONUS Zariyah hair!
* Full body warpaints with face paint variations!
* Full body dirt or soot options that can be combined with skin tones and warpaints!
* Pre-historic outfit made of animal pelts and bones + BONUS "Wild Furs"
* Stone-age weapons arsenal
* Full body poses
* Material expansions
* Everything takes full advantage of realistic Firefly and Superfly materials!

You have options to get everything in a Value Stack with discounts, or individual products + the limited time promotional discount. Enjoy! :D

Art_of_Mind

Engaged
Contributing Artist
This has been lots of fun, thanks for the team.
I hope this does well, if it does I might be able to talk the team into staying together and doing other stuff.
To the team, stay in touch.
To the customers, thank you for your support and enjoy the products, look forward to seeing some renders.