• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Products at HiveWire 3D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks...here is a more finished render.
aine fairy 2.jpg

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
Looks like one of Littlefox's which used to be at RDNA. Either Amy or Angel. May not be though.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks Pen, and you're correct JOdel, it's the Amy hair, but I was surprised I could get it to work that well.

I bought her Amy Hair for V4 years ago, but the reason I wound up using it here is it's included as one of the conforming hair products for Pauline that came with my PP11 content download, and I'm assuming the standard P11 has it as well.

I just happened to be playing with Pauline a few weeks ago and noticed the Pauline Hair folder, so checked it out, and recognized the Amy Hair immediately, so when I was setting up this Artistic Render in PP11, I decided to try it out. It took some tweaking, especially getting the hair behind her elf ears, but I was pleased with the way it turned out. ;)

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I will have to keep my eyes open for it on sale...I don't have that one and I really like it.

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
I picked up Luna when it first released and a few extras for it to round out my rendering range and was looking at Dive but wondered....seeing the image here she is side by side to dawn and reading it is merely a dial spin away, would half dial spins in accordance also allow all teen or tween or young adult version as well or are the dial spins hard and fast morphs for the age Dive is supposed to represent. Also, how does it work with clothes and other accessories for Dawn working with single dial morph for Diva and any other older variations of her?

carmen indorato

Extraordinary
Please forgive me for interjecting but why not just export each of the clogs separately as .obj files and bring them back into Poser and fitting them onto Diva or whomever and saving them as Prop files or smart prop files for just that character? I wore clogs summers and winters for years in College back in the day and they were the hard wood sole ones which never bent and were just fine i can see using these as stiff unbending un-conforming clogs as well.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hi Carmen,

If you're asking if using Diva you can create teen characters for Dawn dial spinning the answer is yes.
Here are some images I did using Dawn with Diva at 50 percent. I can't remember if I dialed in some additional breast using Dawn's morphs but it is possible. Dialing larger is okay...dialing smaller tends to cause issues. No reason that you couldn't use Aine with Diva at 50% also.

Dawn 50 percent b.jpg

Dawn 50 percent.jpg

Diva Preteen  2.jpg

Dawn 50 percent b with scaling.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Originally, I'd intended the clogs as smart props, but I wanted to be able to use poses where the toes are bent and the clogs would follow the bend rather than hiding the toes. As smart props, the back of the clogs couldn't handle some of the bent foot poses. So, conforming clogs it was!

Please forgive me for interjecting but why not just export each of the clogs separately as .obj files and bring them back into Poser and fitting them onto Diva or whomever and saving them as Prop files or smart prop files for just that character? I wore clogs summers and winters for years in College back in the day and they were the hard wood sole ones which never bent and were just fine i can see using these as stiff unbending un-conforming clogs as well.