• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Products at HiveWire 3D

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
You're welcome, Satira :) Adding my thanks to them as well!

These are really lovely products!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
your new stuff in my cart! just have to wait till next Friday for my pay to go in :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
These went straight into my cart along with Rae's kitty ponies. I probably should have waited but sometimes you just have to have things now!;)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Just so lovely, Satira. They are wishlisted at the mo as 1/ my computer is in a coma till September at least, and 2/ I'm four weeks today from my trip to Melbourne. But I can assure you, they will all be one of my first purchases once I have a computer again :) They are truly beautiful.

I do have a question: as the Aine character is a preset, can I just inj it into Poser, copy all the dials and add them in DS? And Pen, can you let me know how the clogs behave in DS?

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I'm still downloading Lorraine but I imagine it would be the same as what we did with other Poser characters. I will have a play and let you know. : )

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Pen and Lorraine.

Yes indeed. I definitely know how sometimes you just can't wait to get something. I did that this week myself.

Eek Lorraine! I didn't realize your computer was still in a coma!

Fingers crossed that what you did with the other Poser characters works with Aine! The body freckles and some of the face freckles are done with material room spots. But, the face texture also has freckles. Then too, it's kinda hard to see the body freckles unless you're up close.

Lorraine

Computer's only still in a coma cos my boy had his op, Satira. His back was more important than my moribund ironmongery ;) So now I'm "don't spend any money till AA (after Aussie)" and THEN resuscitate electronic gadgetry.

Right, so Aine's character will work ok, and she'll be not so freckley, that's cool :) All her dynamic clothes will work ok, and fingers crossed on the clogs. Not bad at all!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Aine in DS. Still working on the clothing but it's not too bad at the moment but still have some minor issues to sort out.
Tunic loads on the floor but when I applied the Dyncreator script to new prop was in the right place and draped beautifully. Some of the materials don't apply correctly but I was anticipating that and can still apply the textures manually via the surface tab. Haven't tried all the poses yet but they should work fine in DS. Textures for Aine seem to apply well also. I did think that I saw some body freckles but they were faint. Really love the freckles on the face...she is just beautiful!

@Lorraine, it is fiddly to get the clogs across but I think you would be able to do it but I will need to write the process up for you. It requires loading the shoes to dawn first and exporting the diva fit and reimporting it as morph otherwise they get a bit crunched up by autofit. Some poses also crunch them slightly but haven't played much with that aspect yet! I will post a thread once I've sorted out the easiest way to do it.
Edited to add: There are some tricks to getting her into DS Lorraine but its fairly straightforward.

Load the injection, save as a cr2 and then when you load her in DS, go to the parameter tab. In the search box for the parameters type ears. Then dial them back to zero. Export as an object save as Aine full.
Import the Aine full using Morph Loader Pro
Along the top near the camera icons is an icon that looks like a bone with a pencil crossing it. Click on this icon. You should now see the rigging for Dawn. It will be too tall for Diva.
Anywhere in the work area right click then select edit/adjust rigging to shape.
The rigging should now fit the Diva character.
Go back to the parameters and right click on the morphs and select edit mode.
Now when you right click you should have an option ERC Freeze. When you select this a dialogue box will pop up. Just click okay.
Right click and select edit mode to turn it off.
Save the morphs like you normally would.
Load a new dawn and dial in Aine. You should see her rigging automatically adjusting and working with dawn or diva poses.

Delete the cr2 and reload. Zero any dial that doesn't contain ears. Dawn should go back to full size with just the ears. Again export and call it Aine Ears. The ears do not require any realigning of rigging and you should be able to follow the normal process from that point and just import and save the morph.
aine.jpg

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks...I haven't played with the materials much at all yet, but she has come up quite good.

Lorraine

Thanks, Pen! I've bookmarked the post for when the time comes. And she looks great, well done!! And advice about the clogs will be gratefully received.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No problem Lorraine...I just want to play with the clothing a bit more. Just reloaded the tunic and this time it loaded in place. Not sure what is happening there. Loaded the dress and it loaded at the floor until I had used the dyncreator script