• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Products at HiveWire 3D

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
giggles... wonders if anyone remembers my Trekkie self photo I posted... (hmm was that here or the previous incarnation of the forum?)

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Merci bo cou, Madame ! I was wondering that myself! LOL, although if you would rather carry on the conversation in Spanish I can do that also!

Gorgeous set !! I really like the richness of the colors and how different and refreshing a character she is and that dress and pantaloons would look TOTES ADORB on Diva also!!

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
@Satira Capriccio I'm working on a complex scene, that has an unusual element to it... but just wanted to say how IMPORTANT it is to USE "IDL" lighting... it makes SUCH a difference on your alabaster skin!!!!!!!!!!! AND brings out the richness in the colors of the clothing! I am using Fabi's warm and soul, tweaked, then just enabled IDL lighting and it SOOO brings ALL the elements to LIFE... your character, clothing and décor/props!! I'm probably going to go on a real 'kick' of doing several art pieces with your sets... my muse is in heaven!!!!!!!! stay tuned.... ! :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Finally got chance to download this today. So here is my first render of the character texture and the dress. Absolutely love her Satira...she is stunning!

3Delight render, I haven't played with the character settings at all yet but I did apply some shaders to the dress and the hat. Used DynCreator to convert it to DS dynamics.
Nouvelle Aube first render.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh I like the way the dress looks Pen. That shader is quite attractive. ;)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Thanks Miss B...Fisty does a fantastic job on shaders. This is from her Sparkle set.
Yes, I have some of her DS shaders. Not sure I have that one though, as I haven't upgraded DS past 4.0, so if she made that set after DS 4.5 I don't have it.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Lorraine...edited to add:If converting these to DS you'll need to leave templates at none...the boots one doesn't work well with the boots and neither does the bodysuit one with the tights but leaving it at none works beautifully.

I was one of the people who helped test these ones years ago, I liked them so much I also bought them.
Some more renders...ears are Divas Elf Ears 1. I had to manually dial out the skirt as the hide/show poses don't work in DS but it's easy enough to do that in the surface tab. Clothing textures don't convert well either but just as easy to use shaders anyway.
Nouvelle Aube more dynamic pose.jpg

Nouvelle Aube more dynamic pose without skirt.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Where'd you get Fisty's Sparkle Shaders Pen? I have to check my external to see if I have them or not.

Edited to Add: Never mind, I have them. Got them at DAZ years ago. ;)

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yep...they are still available through Daz. I'm using Lantios Fashion Lights with them as they do really nice things with shiny stuff. I'm doing a drape on the pantaloons...so hopefully if it plays nice I can post that also.
@Satira, were the shorts in this set or the other? I ask because I have hide/show pose for them but haven't seen the shorts...thought they might be in the other set though.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Pantaloons...now I'm going to see if I can get it working with Diva. The shader is a bit to transparent for my liking so I'll have to play a bit with them.
Nouvelle Aube pantaloons.jpg