• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Products at HiveWire 3D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yay! It's in the store...I peeked in during lunch time and work and saw it. Decisions I have though as I want Dawn's lovely things and these....greedy I am!

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I couldn't afford it all...so I got the character and the outfit with the long pantaloons and dress. Been eyeing that off forever...but also got Dawn's LIE stuff for Dawn and her regency dress. Would have loved to buy it all but I'm on a tight budget at the moment...

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Oh, I do understand the tight budget! There is so much in the store I want!

Glad you were able to get Nouvelle Aube and her clothing. Considering the dress and pantaloons are dynamic, Diva should also be able to wear it.

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
The new products are absolutely lovely. Being a Studio user, I'm waffling, even though most of what I've heard about the script for using dynamics in Studio is promising. The sticking point is the poses. These are Poser poses, right? Has anyone tried using them in Studio?

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks JOdel.

Thanks Alisa for checking that. I wonder why the Sit and Floor poses work ok in DS but not the Stand poses?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks JOdel.

Thanks Alisa for checking that. I wonder why the Sit and Floor poses work ok in DS but not the Stand poses?

You're welcome. Not sure. Certain poses end up with weird hands and legs. But a quick click on Adam's fix preset makes them perfect....:)

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Woohoo, just bought the two sets of clothing! When I went to get the Nouvelle Aube character, found I didn't have all the morphs required so that can wait till another day.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Did anybody ever tell you you're a very strange woman? :rofl:

Often. :p

Think how cool it would be to be able to just transport over somewhere to visit people or see another places? Can't TELL you how many times I've thought that would be awesome

I'm a serious Trekker from way back anyway ;)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Well, I'll tell ya what's NOT crazy, and that's these 6 products.

Ok, they are crazy..Crazy cool ;)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Often. :p

Think how cool it would be to be able to just transport over somewhere to visit people or see another places? Can't TELL you how many times I've thought that would be awesome

I'm a serious Trekker from way back anyway ;)
I'm a Trekker from way back as well. :D