• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Satira Capriccio Products at HiveWire 3D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Ere Long is Here!

Nouvelle Aube for Dawn

Evocative of an ethereal alabaster sculpture, Nouvelle Aube is a hauntingly beautiful young woman inspired by the art of Oleg Dou. She includes two base faces, one with pale lips and one with shaded lips, and five watercolor inspired faces, seven lip colors, seven nail designs, and ten eye colors.

Nouvelle Aube for Dawn is a texture and preset package for Dawn

NA Dawn Product Image 01 Main.jpg

NA Dawn Product Image 04.jpg

NA Dawn Product Image 05.jpg

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nouvelle Aube Clothing for Dawn

Casually romantic, Nouvelle Aube Clothing for Dawn is a six piece collection of conforming and dynamic clothing. Worn separately or layered together for a Lagenlook style, the dynamic Dress and Pantaloons, conforming Tights, Tube Top, and Booties allow for different looks. A prop Cap completes the look.

Nouvelle Aube Clothing for Dawn Product Image 01.jpg

NAC Dawn Product Image 02.jpg NAC Dawn Product Image 03.jpg NAC Dawn Product Image 05.jpg NAC Dawn Product Image 07.jpg NAC Dawn Product Image 08.jpg

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nouvelle Aube Poses for Dawn

Pensive or quirky, Nouvelle Aube Poses for Dawn includes six sitting poses, six standing poses, and two floor poses. Bonus versions of the Nouvelle Aube Pantaloons and Dress with built in pose morphs for the Nouvelle Aube Poses are included. These do not contain geometry or textures and require Nouvelle Aube Clothing for Dawn to work.

Nouvelle Aube Décor suggested, but not required for sit poses.

NAP Dawn Product Image 01 Main.jpg

NAP Dawn Product Image 02.jpg NAP Dawn Product Image 03.jpg NAP Dawn Product Image 04.jpg NAP Dawn Product Image 05.jpg NAP Dawn Product Image 06.jpg NAP Dawn Product Image 07.jpg
NAP Dawn Product Image 08.jpg NAP Dawn Product Image 09.jpg

Last edited:

Sunfire

One Busy Little Bee
QAV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Just one word of warning folks. Nouvelle Aube and her studio and furniture are all wonderful and lovely but really do work best together. The poses were all designed to work with the studio and décor. :)

It is a very nice and lovely set, and I loved working with them.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nouvelle Aube Décor

Centered around a vintage writing desk and stool, Nouvelle Aube Décor is an eclectic collection of furniture, desk and writing accessories, and floor props. With presets, the collection can be loaded as a set within the Nouvelle Aube Studio, on the Poser ground, or as individual pieces.

Models included:
  • Desk with Drawer that opens
  • Stool with Cushion depress morph
  • Bookcase with Glass doors that open
  • Planter, Reeds, & Pebbles
  • Rug
  • Dip Pen with Spiral Nib morph (Parented to Desk, Parented to Dawn, Parented to Pen Rest)
  • Pen Rest
  • Inkwell, Ink, & Inkwell Top
  • Journal & Journal Pages
  • Lamp
  • Paper with Bend Paper morph
  • Pillow with Depress morph
  • Spirit House
NAD Product Image 01 Main.jpg

NAD Product Image 02.jpg NAD Product Image 03.jpg NAD Product Image 04.jpg NAD Product Image 05.jpg NAD Product Image 06.jpg NAD Product Image 07.jpg NAD Product Image 08.jpg NAD Product Image 09.jpg

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nouvelle Aube Studio

Does your aspiring writer need a small intimate space to furnish with the essentials? A one room garden studio, the Nouvelle Aube Studio offers an unobstructed view of your garden setting. Furnished with the Nouvelle Aube Décor set, everything a writer needs is at her fingertips.

Nouvelle Aube Studio is a one room writer’s studio designed for the Nouvelle Aube character and accommodates the Nouvelle Aube Décor pack.

NAS Product Image 01 Main.jpg

NAS Product Image 02.jpg NAS Product Image 03.jpg NAS Product Image 04.jpg NAS Product Image 05.jpg NAS Product Image 06.jpg

Last edited:

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Clarette Rose for Dawn

Evocative of the 1920s with a mini twist from the 1960s, Clarette Rose for Dawn includes a dynamic short Ruffled Dress, Cloche hat, and Eton Crop hair.

Six texture sets (Teal & Forest Green, Turquoise & White, Plum, Sage, Christmas Red & Green, Lavender & Lilac) for the Dress and Cloche are included as well as matching materials for the Nouvelle Aube Tights and Booties.

The Eton Crop Hair can be worn under the Cloche hat and comes with six hair colors (Brunette, Blonde, Ash Blonde, Platinum, Black, and Ginger).

CR for Dawn Product Image 01 Main.jpg

CR for Dawn Product Image 02.jpg CR for Dawn Product Image 03.jpg CR for Dawn Product Image 04.jpg CR for Dawn Product Image 05.jpg CR for Dawn Product Image 06.jpg CR for Dawn Product Image 07.jpg

CR for Dawn Product Image 10.jpg CR for Dawn Product Image 08.jpg CR for Dawn Product Image 11.jpg

Last edited:

Zaarin

Brilliant
Congratulations on the releases! These are really beautiful. I especially love the Nouvelle Aube clothes. :D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Sunfire.

Absolutely, the Nouvelle Aube line does work best together since everything was designed around the Nouvelle Aube character (which is a rather petite Dawn). Consequently, Dawn without the BodyPetite morph will require adjustments to the poses. The Desk and Stool do come with scaling poses to scale them bigger for Dawn and back to the Nouvelle Aube character size.

The Studio is tall enough that Dawn (or even a Tall/Amazon/SuperModel Dawn) won't hit their heads on the ceiling. Of course, one could always pretend the Studio is an old English/Irish/Scottish cottage ... which if BBC series are anything to go by ... seem to be a bit on the shorter side. And far more suited to my height than buildings in the US!

Nouvelle Aube Clothing also includes simulation instructions, tips, and troubleshooting in a comprehensive Nouvelle Aube for Dawn Dynamic Clothing Tutorial which is found in the ReadMe folder. That pdf also includes instructions on using the clothing with the default Dawn figure or with other Dawn morphs.

Just one word of warning folks. Nouvelle Aube and her studio and furniture are all wonderful and lovely but really do work best together. The poses were all designed to work with the studio and décor. :)

It is a very nice and lovely set, and I loved working with them.

Thanks Zaarin! I had a lot of fun creating the entire line of products and it feels ever so rewarding to see the products in the store!

Congratulations on the releases! These are really beautiful. I especially love the Nouvelle Aube clothes. :D

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Woohoo! That darned exchange rate is going to stop me getting them all at once like Lyne but I shall start with Nouvelle Aube and her clothing and work my way through the rest. Roll on payday :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
They're gorgeous. All of them!

NOTE, and I'm gonna say this in BIG LETTERS:

READ THE README FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of files that are interconnected in this set.

The pdfs (included in the Clothing & Pose packs) is very comprehensive, but basic information can be found in the ReadMes.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
They're gorgeous. All of them!

NOTE, and I'm gonna say this in BIG LETTERS:

READ THE README FILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a lot of files that are interconnected in this set.

The pdfs (included in the Clothing & Pose packs) is very comprehensive, but basic information can be found in the ReadMes.

eeek! Yes Mam! :)