• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Rowan54's Products on Hivewire3D

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I have the good news and the bad news regarding what is going to be happening to my products in the future. (January 2021 and later)

First, I do have a store at Renderosity. HOWEVER, due to low sales, I'm still limited to ONLY THREE PRODUCTS at a time. (Hopefully that will change in the near future, but I'm not holding my breath.) This means, since I already have two products in that store, that only one item can go there. I have several packets of photos that have NOT been previously published which are likely to go up first. (Those would be the most likely to generate enough income to allow me to publish everything once the 3 item barrier is removed, which is why I'm thinking of that option.)

Secondly, there are a number of items that have already been to Renderosity and cannot go back. (They have a rule against things published there twice.) These items are "Campsites", "Beach 1", "Beach 2", "Beach 3", "Sunset Drama Skies", and "Vintage Buttons 1". At this time, I have no idea what I'm going to do about them. Retirement is possible. Or maybe I'll find some other place to publish them, later. They're all .jpg and .png, which means they'll work in both old and new software, as long as .jpg and .png are possible to be used.

Basically, if there is something you really want, take advantage of the big sale here they're saying will happen in December. I cannot guarantee what will be available (or even when) in the future. I'll try to update here when things are more settled. Or when something has found a new home.