• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
It was 11 Earl. Look it up. I sincerly hope you were not trying to be humorous with the original post and referring to the convoy currently in Ottawa. It was not amusing and I will forgo further participation in your threads.
Actually, I had looked it up. For some reason, I thought of it as being twelve. But here's the thing, I looked it up in Wikipedia and they said, "A public funeral is held for Rubber Duck, in which Haskins promises to work for the truckers by taking their case to Washington, D.C. Disgusted with the politics of the situation, Pig Pen abruptly leaves the funeral. A distraught Melissa is led to a school bus with several "long-haired friends of Jesus" inside. There she finds Rubber Duck in disguise sitting in the back. He asks, "You ever seen a duck that couldn't swim?"
So I wondered where the number 12 or 11 came from. Then, I remembered that I had looked up the lyrics to the song too.
"An' eleven long-haired Friends a' Jesus
In a chartreuse micra-bus"
so only thing I can thing of is that I got the number mixed up with the 12 Apostles because of the reference to Jesus. Now, yeah, I was trying to be humorous with the reference to Convoy. The Ottawa convoy reminded me of the movie. And this is a rememberance thread. I actually support the truckers cause. I don't believe in government mandates. So if you want to stop participating in the thread, sorry to see you go. Didn't know someone was holding a gun to your head.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember her??? I saw her tonight while watching a re-run of Adam 12. She played a little girl bout 8 years old.
1643930231995.png

eclark1894

Visionary
is there something happening in Canada? :coding:

I haven't been following the international news apart from Ukraine and Russia

off now for a looksee :coding:
I will try to get this right. The Canadian government has issued a mandate that truckers need to get vaccinated in order to cross into and out of the Canadian-US border. The truckers have been protesting this mandate. They have been participating in a truck convoy in Ottawa this week. The convoy reminded me of the movie, and I put up the poster to the movie. You posted about the long haired friends of Jesus in a micro bus, guessed it was 11, I thought it was 12. Somehow, that miscount pissed a certain person off in some way, and now he's super mad at me.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I was singing it in my head and couldn't remember which it was 11 or 12

11 did sound better ..

as with the Canada situation there's no mention of it on any of the AU main news sites so had to duckduck it...

we kicked out Novax but this situation looks a bit scarey... o_O :inverted:

truckies against having things injected into their body but like to take nodoze I bet! :whistling:

anyways....

Remember when Rice Bubbles had a real snap, crackle & pop
these days they don't

scpQ.jpg

eclark1894

Visionary

11 did sound better ..

as with the Canada situation there's no mention of it on any of the AU main news sites so had to duckduck it...

truckies against having things injected into their body but like to take nodoze I bet! :whistling:

anyways....
I like nodoze. I've been fired before for not staying awake. But no one threatened me with my job unless I took no doze. I just had my flu shot, so I'm not anti-vax.

Wait.... Rice Bubbles????? What the hell---???o_O

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Remember him??? Never collected baseball cards. I started collecting Basketball cards back in the 90s.
I don't know any New Yorkers aged 50 or older who wouldn't know Mickey Mantle, and the NY Yankees. To me, Mickey Mantle "was" the Yankees back in the day.

DanaTA

Distinguished

11 did sound better ..

anyways....

Remember when Rice Bubbles had a real snap, crackle & pop
these days they don't

View attachment 72343
Are these doctored images? Kellogg's makes Rice Crispies and I guess maybe Coco Crispies. No bubbles or pops. Well, they make Corn Pops. Do they just call them by different names Down Under?

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this movie??? I was listening to this YouTube channel, where the host said that Joe Biden said you couldn't own a tank. In the movie, back in 1984, Garner bought the tank in an auction.
1643943797046.png

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Are these doctored images? Kellogg's makes Rice Crispies and I guess maybe Coco Crispies. No bubbles or pops. Well, they make Corn Pops. Do they just call them by different names Down Under?

Dana

what!
you mean to say they aren't called that upabove!

you must call them by different names just like when you change the names of movies and such... weird! :inverted:

eclark1894

Visionary
what!
you mean to say they aren't called that upabove!

you must call them by different names just like when you change the names of movies and such... weird! :inverted:
Actually, I don't know why they changed the names on the cereal. Movies though are another animal. They could changed the name on a movie for almost any conceivable reason in Hollywood.