• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Here's one for Dana... Remember this???? Hint: Florida tv Detective.
1643649069733.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Nash Bridges! I got it on my first thought. Just found out they did a TV movie in 2021. I'll have to check it out.

Dana
Correct! I did get the hint wrong though. I said Florida when I should have said San Francisco. Don Johnson starred in Nash Bridges and Miami Vice though. :D

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him??? Probably not, but I do. The laundry delivery and pick up guy. When I was a kid, he used to stop by the house and drop off or pick up some laundry my mother had put out for him. They were once about as common as the milkman. A little side note. We used to have cats when I was little. My mother loved cats. Our laundry man came to the door one day and let himself in to get the laundry. The cat saw him and attacked. We had to take our own laundry in after that.:D
1643809032057.png

Terre

Renowned
Does anyone else remember the Kellogg's Frosted Flakes as back in '74?
If I remember the wording correctly the song started with something like
"This is the year of the tiger so have breakfast with the tiger of the year"