• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this???
1643254099289.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Is that a photo of what she looks like now-a-days, or is that a photo of what she looked like back then?

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember these??? Think about it. ;) I still remember mine from growing up TEmple 3-8374 .
BALdwin 6828
MArket 7032

ENglewood 3-1234
MUrray Hill 5-9975
TEmpleton 1-6400

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember these??? Think about it. ;) I still remember mine from growing up TEmple 3-8374 .
BALdwin 6828
MArket 7032
ENglewood 3-1234
MUrray Hill 5-9975
TEmpleton
1-6400
What's so funny is that ours was off by one number of the local radio station. I still remember their's too. Temple 8-3374. :D

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
OMG, the Village People!! I always thought it funny they all dressed differently.

eclark1894

Visionary
OMG, the Village People!! I always thought it funny they all dressed differently.
I have to admit that the Village People has always been one of my guilty pleasures. I even enjoyed that stupid movie they did with Bruce Jenner back in the 80s, Can't Stop the Music. I didn't love it, but I enjoyed it.