• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Notice they're made by Necco. :D

1609722006371.png

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
The only one I've heard of (and had) was the Pez (because you can still get them here at specialty stores)

DanaTA

Distinguished
Necco wafers. They were good. Not one of my favorites, but I got them once in a while. Chocolate. I think the same company made the Valentines candies that had sayings on them...Be Mine, and such. They were located in my state...Massachusetts.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Necco wafers. They were good. Not one of my favorites, but I got them once in a while. Chocolate. I think the same company made the Valentines candies that had sayings on them...Be Mine, and such. They were located in my state...Massachusetts.

Dana
They still make both.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Notice they're made by Necco. :D

View attachment 66553
I don't think those are the same. Those are the ones made by Necco. SweetTarts were distinctive. I got the regular ones all the time. I loved them! Actually, there was only one T, but it was split...half blue, half red...like the candy, half sweet, half tart. They still sell them.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Yeah, those were good! Marshmallow, graham cracker and chocolate. How could anyone not like them?! I think Little Debbie still makes a version of those.

Dana
Never heard of Little Debbie making them, but the original company still makes Moon Pies.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Yeah, got semi addicted to these.
In my youth, I was more addicted to Nabisco's Mallomars. They had the cookie on the bottom, a large mound of marshmellow, and covered totally in chocolate. YUUUUUMMMMM!!!!! Total Heaven!!

NabiscoMallomars.jpg