• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this????
1650680541343.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this???? I was watching the Flintstones on HBO Max this week and happened to notice something I never noticed before. I had always thought the Flinstones cat was at home when they got there at the opening of the show, but if you really watch the opening, you'll see both Dino AND the cat in the backseat of the car with the Rubbles. I find it amusing because in all the shows, except for the opening, I don't ever remember seeing a cat.
1650713714623.png

unreal

Noteworthy
I seem to be in a minority, but I didn't like the remake back in 2004.They ruined everything about the show that I liked, particularly making Starbuck a woman and the Cylons human/robots.
Some things were good. But the overall story was a lame AI tale. The train wreck ending makes it impossible to watch again. Those first 2 seasons were wild, though. "Cosbied" it, for me.

unreal

Noteworthy
Remember this???? I was watching the Flintstones on HBO Max this week and happened to notice something I never noticed before. I had always thought the Flinstones cat was at home when they got there at the opening of the show, but if you really watch the opening, you'll see both Dino AND the cat in the backseat of the car with the Rubbles. I find it amusing because in all the shows, except for the opening, I don't ever remember seeing a cat.
View attachment 73731
Went with the line: "Then that, cat will stay out for the night"

DanaTA

Distinguished
View attachment 73731
Maybe it was a stray. :rolleyes:

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I seem to be in a minority, but I didn't like the remake back in 2004.They ruined everything about the show that I liked, particularly making Starbuck a woman and the Cylons human/robots.
I couldn't agree with you more. I loved the original, and hardly ever watched the remake.