• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this????
1650392784209.png
1650392843269.png
1650392931707.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember them????? I actually met these guys when I was working in radio back in the 80s They came to town for a concert with New Edition. No, I didn't get to meet New Edition. :)
1650411592660.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Not to get in...to win. She was already in. She knew she wasn't good enough to win.

Dana
Apparently we're both wrong. I thought I had heard different so I looked it up in Wikipedia:

On January 6, 1994, one day before the U.S. Figure Skating Championship first Ladies' Singles competition, Nancy Kerrigan was attacked in a corridor after a practice session at the Detroit Cobo Arena.
Nancy Kerrigan was walking behind a curtain when Stant rushed behind her. Using both hands, he swung a 21-inch (53 cm) ASP telescopic baton at her right leg, striking above her knee. The attack was intended to seriously injure Kerrigan so that she could not compete in the Nationals (Kerrigan was the defending 1993 Champion) nor the Winter Olympics. Kerrigan's leg was not broken but severely bruised, forcing her to withdraw from the Championships and forgo competing to retain the U.S. Ladies' title.

Both Harding and Kerrigan competed in the Olympics in 1994.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Apparently we're both wrong. I thought I had heard different so I looked it up in Wikipedia:

On January 6, 1994, one day before the U.S. Figure Skating Championship first Ladies' Singles competition, Nancy Kerrigan was attacked in a corridor after a practice session at the Detroit Cobo Arena.
Nancy Kerrigan was walking behind a curtain when Stant rushed behind her. Using both hands, he swung a 21-inch (53 cm) ASP telescopic baton at her right leg, striking above her knee. The attack was intended to seriously injure Kerrigan so that she could not compete in the Nationals (Kerrigan was the defending 1993 Champion) nor the Winter Olympics. Kerrigan's leg was not broken but severely bruised, forcing her to withdraw from the Championships and forgo competing to retain the U.S. Ladies' title.

Both Harding and Kerrigan competed in the Olympics in 1994.
It was two days before the Olympic trials...for the Olympics. There really was no question that either would get in. Harding just wanted to insure her chances of winning, she knew she wasn't better than Nancy. With Nancy out, she figured winning would be a sure bet. Which is just what happened in the U.S. championship event. She was good, just not good enough. And she didn't actually do the act, she had a hired thug to do the attack. Some people just don't understand the concept of sport. That was more like a maffia thing. She missed her calling! :p

Dana

Terre

Renowned
I do remember all of them although I never watched Voltron I had friends who were familiar with it and a few giant robot paper & pencil RPGs came out to. played one of them for a bit.