• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

unreal

Noteworthy
Remember him????? It's NOT B.A. Barracus! :D
View attachment 73541
I pity da foo!

I have a little toy with 6 buttons that says different Mr T phrases. It's my favorite thing to take to meeting.

Stop your jibber jabber!
Don't make me mad. Grrrrrrr.
First name Mister, middle name period. Last name T.
I pity da foo.

He seemed like a big softee in real life. A really nice guy.

unreal

Noteworthy
Remember him????? He ran for president in 1968!:D
View attachment 73547
I'm going to guess: an old amoral rich white guy. 90% probably a lawyer.

Of course, that's the answer to "he ran for president every election year except 2". For anyone who thinks the US has issues, I direct your attention to the makeup and track record of 2 centuries of leadership. Just saying.

unreal

Noteworthy
Just watched the movie. It's actually good action-sci-fi. Weak speculative fiction, though. Skynet could more easily have manipulated the media to divide humanity and have them kill each other. Maybe release a virus or two to speed things along. Drop a few nukes. Why bother with robots?

Or maybe skynet is doing just that?

Nahhhhhh. Humans have been doing this for millennia. No help necessary.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I'm going to guess: an old amoral rich white guy. 90% probably a lawyer.
No, actually. Pat Paulson. Kind of a hippy politician in his day. Mostly thought of as a joke that he ran, though. It didn't seem he had much of a chance. I think it was more a statement than a realist campaign.

Dana

unreal

Noteworthy
No, actually. Pat Paulson. Kind of a hippy politician in his day. Mostly thought of as a joke that he ran, though. It didn't seem he had much of a chance. I think it was more a statement than a realist campaign.

Dana
I would vote for him. My notion of what constitutes a presidential joke have changed.

eclark1894

Visionary

Dana
For the record, it was a joke, concocted by Paulsen and the minds at the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this????? This material was really hot and popular during the 70s.
1649801655025.png

robert952

Brilliant
For the record, it was a joke, concocted by Paulsen and the minds at the Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour.
My favs was when Paulsen was asked about his experience. The gist of which was,
"People say I have no political experience, I have no foreign affairs experience, I have no idea what I am doing.

I have one thing to say to those people: Picky, picky picky."