• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

DanaTA

Distinguished
Christopher Reeve, if I'm not mistaken. He was the original Superman.
The original modern movie actor. But I think the original was Kirk Allen. Not sure if there was another before him. After him, on TV, was George Reeves (No relation to Christopher).

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
The original modern movie actor. But I think the original was Kirk Allen. Not sure if there was another before him. After him, on TV, was George Reeves (No relation to Christopher).

Dana
The Woodlands, Texas, U.S. Kirk Alyn (born John Feggo Jr., October 8, 1910 – March 14, 1999) was an American actor, best known for being the first actor to play the DC Comics character Superman in live-action for the 1948 movie serial Superman and its 1950 sequel Atom Man vs.

You know, while doing this research, I just realized that both Superman and Batman are only about 20 years older than me.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember her?????
1649852922501.png

unreal

Noteworthy
Aww, I liked Carl Weathers. He probably would have made a better Shaft than Richard Roundtree. Instead, he wound up in some crappy movie as Action Jackson, and alongside Arnold Swarzenegger in Predator.
Appalling Greed was what his character was named in the Mad Magazine spoof.

Speaking of which, remember this?
11a783af9f959bad34fe1023de1a18ea.jpg

(I actually stopped reading them when I stopped watching TV (previous century). I realized I didn't know what they were spoofing so it wasn't funny any more. But I still have a few boxes of vintage mads. And some collections. Don Martin still makes me laugh :D )

unreal

Noteworthy
Aww, I liked Carl Weathers. He probably would have made a better Shaft than Richard Roundtree. Instead, he wound up in some crappy movie as Action Jackson, and alongside Arnold Swarzenegger in Predator.
Right, Predator. I remember him in that now. I haven't seen that movie since it first came out.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Duhhh!
BangHeadEmoti.gif
George Reeves was the one I was thinking of, so not sure why I mentioned Christopher, as I kept thinking there should be an "s" at the end of his last name.

robert952

Brilliant
Remember this????? One of two movies that ever really scared the crap out of me.
View attachment 73558
Interesting. I am a bit like Beetlejuice...I've seen it 167 times and it just keeps getting funnier. I never thought it was that scary of a movie. But then I've been watching horror films since I was about 8 years old. That may explain a lot about me. It takes a LOT to scare me in a movie.