• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember them???
1649697875946.png

unreal

Noteworthy
There were never uglier cars that what AMC made. It had to be the widespread drug use of the times. Pontiac really tried to bring that age back with their Aztec. Something wrong with an entire culture and civilization being appropriated for what can only be described as a drug induced design of a butt ugly car. These days, we'd cancel the car company for that.

eclark1894

Visionary
There were never uglier cars that what AMC made. It had to be the widespread drug use of the times. Pontiac really tried to bring that age back with their Aztec. Something wrong with an entire culture and civilization being appropriated for what can only be described as a drug induced design of a butt ugly car. These days, we'd cancel the car company for that.
The two cars shown were the Ford Pinto and the Yugo. I know people make fun of the AMC Pacer, but I actually did like their Hornet. In fact, I owned one. The only thing about it that ticked me off was when I ran through flooded roads. The car would cut off and I'd have to wait until the wires dried off enough to re-start the car. My Hornet was Green so I called it the Green Hornet.