• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this?????
1648993623958.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember these???? I had a half-brother, stayed with us while he went to college. He had one like this in his room. It also had something that eventually disappeared from phongraphs. It could speed up to play 78 rpms.
1649113943197.png

unreal

Noteworthy
Oh I can remember watching the female Roller Derby, and yes, they were brutal. It often amazed me they didn't actually kill one another.
Nothing says civilized like a bunch of women, rollerskating in a circle, trying to kill each other. I dare any guy to get on a track with them and survive. They were brutal.

Remember Rollerball?

And Battle Angel Alita.

When we lived in the Bay Areas back in the early oughties, they had revived rollerderby.

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him????? They called him "Skywalker" because of his vertical leaps. On a personal note, he was one of the reasons I chose to go to NC. State University. The other was that it was here in Raleigh. :D
1649258154011.png