• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Redistributing Poser Dynamic Hair without the base figure - a solution

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I can't imagine having the energy to try to get back into a project after a stay in the hospital! Especially, when it's followed by another one.

Get well and stay well!

Curious minds want to know ... did you mean to type untied instead of united? Being in the hospital again, I'd go for untied being intentional.

Cliff Bowman

Adventurous
I can't imagine having the energy to try to get back into a project after a stay in the hospital! Especially, when it's followed by another one.

Get well and stay well!

Curious minds want to know ... did you mean to type untied instead of united? Being in the hospital again, I'd go for untied being intentional.
It was indeed intentional. I've phrases it that way sometime before and it's mostly just fun playing around with the English language - something I find rather fun. There's also a slightly darker theme this time as the phrasing could be used to hint towards Brexit (Britain untying itself from the EU) and some risk of the UK itself becoming unravelled (eg repeated attempts to untie Scotland from the UK). All just little chuckles to amuse myself without, err, filling the thread with pro-unionist babble. Um. Hiw am I doing?

Cheers,

Cliff "could really use a notebook and a copy of Poser right now" Bowman

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
We're all of us kinda coming untied for a few years now.

The English language is a lot of fun to mess around with. So many words are spelled so similarly, but mean something completely different. Other words are easy to mess up ... like angel and angle. I once had a personae named Dark Angle, from the City of Angles. Just to see how many people would catch the misspelled angel. Instead, I ended up with a stalker. He apparently failed to notice it was Angle, not Angel.