• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Redistributing Poser Dynamic Hair without the base figure - a solution

Cliff Bowman

Adventurous
Thanks tigger. I'm really hoping that my day job will let me get a decent amount of TrueHair work done today - it's getting so I can ALMOST taste a release date, but each bit of work I do lately seems to get me only half the way from my previous progress towards the end. So the distance to go keeps getting smaller, but so does the progress made... ARGH!

;)

Cheers,

Cliff

Ed Burke

Inspired
Wes Anderson's new movie Isle of Dogs is really going to increase interest in realistic Dog Fur.

isle-of-dogs.jpg

Ed Burke

Inspired
It was awesome, I really enjoyed the movie and the art. Stop-motion posing is insanely time consuming. The facial expressions of the dogs were spot-on.

Cliff Bowman

Adventurous
Not that I've heard, but I sure would like it to come to fruition.
Sorry for the silence chaps. My body decided it would like to take up residence in the local hospital for a while and I felt it would be impolite not to accompany it.

Then... I had a shed load of "real life" to catch up on, as I had fallen behind.

Then I was frankly too embarrassed as how much I had let everyone down :( (which makes this post even harder to type)

As I write I am back in hospital again, but know that the latest Poser seems to have some issues which cause TrueHair some grief. I hope that when I get out (and get caught up with rl again) that I will be able to investigate the issue further.

Cheers,

From a cute ward somewhere in the Untied Kingdom,

Cliff

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
Cliff, so good to see you back. NEVER feel embarrassed or think you have let anyone down!! We simply miss you as with others that are away longer periods of time.
Do get well and feel better and think positive, creative thoughts. Hugs!

Cliff Bowman

Adventurous
Thanks Tiny :)

You can largely thank/blame Esther for my return. We were having a rather windy/twisty conversation that got around to Poser Hair and, well, you can blame her for my sudden reappearance!

Apparently a recent study shows that friendships don't last. Specifically that if there's a communications gap of more than 3-6 months then only really Good friendships can survive.

I have been lucky enough to encounter a number of very nice people over the decades!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Cliff, so sorry to hear you've been in the hospital and are back there again. As Tiny says, please don't feel that you've let folks down. The most important thing is for you to take care of yourself !

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Good to see you Cliff, and as has been mentioned, don't feel you've let people down.

Take care of yourself, and here's hoping you're back home sooner, rather than later.

DanaTA

Distinguished
Cliff, anyone who makes you feel that you have let us down, is indeed the person who has let us down! Be well!!!

Dana