• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

PoserDirect is Closing Down

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Just some of Mr Sparky's stuff in Carrara.

SparkyStuff.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I think on his site it says his for sale products will be available at several stores, so maybe some will come here. We'll just have to wait and see.

Some of the stuff I sell is also sold at/by VP at other places, CG trader/CP/the squid etc etc, so they might upload a few bits - perhaps the Dark Anvil stuff - but I need to talk to them. If anything it's more the freebies and there's options there such as VP, roisty share CG etc. But to be honest I'm just so undecided right now. If anything, if I get time for arty stuff I'd rather play with real world toys. Preferably really sharp dangerous toys :cool:

If anyone is following the daz thread, they'll have already seen these, if not I can bore you lot as well :)
1stly is a box lid, a bunch of us are making a storage box for a life-limited friend/neighbour.
I decided to router stencil the logo - it's her dogs name - as by law in the UK all male dogs must be called Benji ;)

2nd for the same lady is a 7ft cabinet... everything hand sized/cut except for the door slats (that's presized timber).

Attachments

• boxlid.jpg
    boxlid.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 185
  • cabinet.jpg
    cabinet.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 209
Thanks - you should see the real thing ;) and yes he really is the same size as my foot!

Attachments

• therealbenji.jpg
    therealbenji.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 214

Riccardo

Adventurous
@mrsparky , your €5,00 sale is amazing. I was already thinking of getting it just to say thank you for being so useful to the world of 3D. Then @Stezza added that your stuff works well (as expected) in Carrara, so I had to get it immediately :)
I made a HTML file out of your text file, so I have all the web addresses for the products that are now linked and clickable. If you think this file can be useful to you, just tell me!

Yea it does work in Carrara, because it was all made in Carrara :)

Miss B - Alisa -don't be fooled - with something like a great dane it's like watching the Hoth Scene in The Empire Strikes Back :sneaky:

Edited to add - Stezza as ever - nice work!

eclark1894

Visionary
Once again thanks everyone for your support and sympathay, it actually means a lot.

As for the questions and thoughts some of you have, sorry if I miss anyone out and if this is the same post on most sites.
Just got off a 14 hour shift and I'm fried. So excuse the virtual dribbling :)

Bascially the plan is, stuff the commercial side of things come October, but the freebies are something thats important to a lot of you out there.
I hear that and I'm going to talk to various people to see if we can come with some ideas so that the majority can be saved. Possibly enmass.

PS - Rowan's correct about the sale, theres over 300 freebies and it's closing around October 19th 2018.

I hate to sound like a vulture, or a funeral director, but is that when you are closing the store? Sadly, I have to delete Poser Direct from the list of ONLINE STORES on the directory, but I intend to leave it up until then.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
I hate to sound like a vulture, or a funeral director, but is that when you are closing the store? Sadly, I have to delete Poser Direct from the list of ONLINE STORES on the directory, but I intend to leave it up until then.

First post, and one later, he says October 19.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
hey Earl, I'm not sure but I think Sparky from Philospher's Egg is different to Mr Sparky?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
They are COMPLETELY different...not to mention different genders ;).

Sparky (Philospher's Egg and CA here who has collaborated with HW on the HW Dog) is female

MrSparky (PoserDirect) is a male...