• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poser License Manager

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I have no idea how this license manager really works.
When we moved here at the beginning of this year, we was without internet for a while (can not recall anymore how long) because we had to downgrade our contract from Glass fiber to
ADSL :somad: (Here is Glass fiber not covered yet) and was waiting for the new ADSL Livebox because the Glass fiber Livebox did not work here . So to escape the boring in the evening I launch Poser as soon my PC was installed ..and Poser did not work and ask for Internet connection. It was just after 2-3 days we moved here. And I remember 2 days before the moving I open Poser in the evening to play a bit around and relax from the stress of cartons packing :). So it was just a time frame from maximum 4-5 days Poser checked license and stopped working. Honestly, I find it disappointing.
Hope they will change this.

Hornet3d

Wise
Oh, I would be willing to pay 20 Dollars for Poser with the calling home "feature" - but not more. 50 Dollars would be too much in my eyes.

I don't think I would have paid the $49 I did if it had not been for the fact it had superfly.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I upgraded to 11 so that I could deal with Hivewire3D figures, whenever I can get back to doing this stuff. I don't think I'll be able to upgrade again, though, due to limited funds.

Dana