• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pommie's Place

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist

With all the changes that are going on I decided to re-create my old blog at wordpress and start to concentrate things to one place.
Anything you want to know will be posted there and of course, for Hivewire also here.

Freebies will be linked to my GoogleDrive and for the Hivewire family also posted here.
If you're interested you can follow me there.

Pommerlis

Last edited:

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I have updated the info in the first post because things have changed regarding the storage of my freebies. They will be moved to my facebook group or as a resource here.​

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I look forward to seeing them here too, as I don't do Facebook.

Facebook is okay, I feel safe using it because the weirdos and pervs are easy to spot. Snapchat is a different story, When I was 15 I had a perv right out of the blue send me a picture of his private parts :confused:. I blocked him and warned all my girl friends about him. He was about 28, and married and had a baby. I would have thought he'd be old enough to have sense, I wonder what made him risk the wrath of his wife or even think a 15 year old girl would want to see a picture like the one he sent me :devil".

Anyway, sorry I went off the subject there. Thanks for the freebies Pom!

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Once upon a loooong time ago I had a go at modelling. I started in Hexagon to model my own Alphabet and it's not really very good. I created 26 props & some very simple basic materials for it. I mainly use it as a reference to create poses but I would like to share them here, just incase someone can actually use them. :unsure:

It's a large file downloaded from my Google drive and if you think you can refine them please be my guest, just keep them a freebie if you do.

PromoABC600x600.jpg

Download Link;
Pommie's Alphabet

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
For those who don't do facebook; Pommerlis
I'm moving my blog from DeviantArt, it's becoming to large and confuddling over there with all those lama's and that eclipse thingy.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
These are 52 duoposes for Kids 4 that go with the Alphabet.
You don't need to have the Alphabet to use the poses, you do need Kids 4 however.
They are an exclusive freebie available at my blog. The link will leed you to the page where you find more exclusive freebies.
Just scroll down.

K4AlphabetPromoBlogWP.jpg

Pommerlis Exclusive Freebies

sapat

Brilliant
QAV-BEE
Hi Pommie. I saw on another thread you had posted a dog crate freebie and I couldn't find the link and now. Would you mind posting it again? Hard for me to find things on these forums. Thank you so much if you have a link and it's still free.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
Hi Pommie. I saw on another thread you had posted a dog crate freebie and I couldn't find the link and now. Would you mind posting it again? Hard for me to find things on these forums. Thank you so much if you have a link and it's still free.

That would probably someone else's freebie because I never made a dog crate. I will have to search myself to see.
Is it not here in the resources?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I can't swear by it, but I "think" it was Janet/Anniemation that did the dog crate, though I have no idea where she uploaded it to.

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
While I wait for Dawn 2.0, creating some pose for L'Femme, I do have to get more familliar with DazStudio. I was thinking that a cute character would motivate me more then Genesis 1 to how-many-there-are-atm so I got Plushie 2.0 wich is supercute but the pose-ability is somewhat limited. So I got myself a treat and I got BuggaBoo......making freebies now.......at least, that's the plan

BooMoves001.jpg

BooMoves002.jpg

BooMoves002A.jpg

BooMoves002B.jpg

In the meantime I also bought some Modern Appartment furniture, kitchen, gym, outdoor fireplace & the nursery. Something about family life and some more poses for Dawn & Luna......*wink-wink*
More info will be on my blog..