• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • The 14th Annual Songbird Remix Open Rendering Season Contest is now open! See the contest thread for details.

Pommie's Place

pommerlis

Awesome
Contributing Artist
In the new year I have decided to change the storage of my freebies to Google Drive. I'm having upload issues with my former storage site. I have deleted my blog at wordpress because well, I forgot I had it and since I'm most on facebook my private group will be there.
My freebies for the Hivewire people will also be linked here as resources. If you want access to all my freebies you will find them in my facebook group, it's a closed group by the way.

Some freebies will be only linked here to my GoogleDrive. They are freebies I only want to share here.

Pommie's Place.

Last edited:

pommerlis

Awesome
Contributing Artist
I have updated the info in the first post because things have changed regarding the storage of my freebies. They will be moved to my facebook group or as a resource here.​

Bonnie2001

Extraordinary
I look forward to seeing them here too, as I don't do Facebook.
Facebook is okay, I feel safe using it because the weirdos and pervs are easy to spot. Snapchat is a different story, When I was 15 I had a perv right out of the blue send me a picture of his private parts :confused:. I blocked him and warned all my girl friends about him. He was about 28, and married and had a baby. I would have thought he'd be old enough to have sense, I wonder what made him risk the wrath of his wife or even think a 15 year old girl would want to see a picture like the one he sent me :devil".

Anyway, sorry I went off the subject there. Thanks for the freebies Pom!

pommerlis

Awesome
Contributing Artist
Once upon a loooong time ago I had a go at modelling. I started in Hexagon to model my own Alphabet and it's not really very good. I created 26 props & some very simple basic materials for it. I mainly use it as a reference to create poses but I would like to share them here, just incase someone can actually use them. :unsure:

It's a large file downloaded from my Google drive and if you think you can refine them please be my guest, just keep them a freebie if you do.

PromoABC600x600.jpg

Download Link;
Pommie's Alphabet

pommerlis

Awesome
Contributing Artist
For those who don't do facebook; Pommerlis
I'm moving my blog from DeviantArt, it's becoming to large and confuddling over there with all those lama's and that eclipse thingy.

pommerlis

Awesome
Contributing Artist
These are 52 duoposes for Kids 4 that go with the Alphabet.
You don't need to have the Alphabet to use the poses, you do need Kids 4 however.
They are an exclusive freebie available at my blog. The link will leed you to the page where you find more exclusive freebies.
Just scroll down.

K4AlphabetPromoBlogWP.jpg

Pommerlis Exclusive Freebies