• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pommie's Place

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
As mentioned, I've revisited the International Tods Support Your Sport Club - otherwise known as the SoccerTods.
The first 2 sets, created waaay back somewhere in 2014, are and will remain available only at KCTC.
Now that the Netherlands have entered the European Cup, after 7 years finally we are participating again in a tournement, I am creating these textures again. For as long as the soccer tournement will last. After that we'll have to wait for the World Cup, if the Netherlands are in it that is.....

Anyhew,.....working on some new textures sets that are available in the freebie section of my blog.

SoccerTodsA12021.jpg

Switzerland & Italy

SoccerTodsB12021.jpg

Wales & Turkey

At the moment Denmark, Finland, France, Hungary & North Macedonia are in the process of being made.
Please read the freebie page for the soccertods carefully for what is needed and where to get the first 2 sets.

My Blog; HERE
Direct to the freebie page for the Soccertods; HERE

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
After a whole year of working hard to earn for a major renovation project I finally have time to return to my main hobby.
The poses I started on before I started working were left on the shelf and now that my annual contract has come to an end I managed to finish them and zip them. Since then I've had surgery on my right wrist (carpal tunnel syndrome) and the surgery on my left wrist is due any day - depending on how high I'm on the list.

Anyhew, the pose set is offered as a freebie now on my blog only in four sets.

Leisurely-Set01800x615.jpg

Leisurely-Set02800x615.jpg

Leisurely-Set03800x615.jpg

Leisurely-Set04800x615.jpg

You can visit my Blog; HERE
Or go direct to the Exclusive Freebie Page where you find more exclusive freebies; HERE