• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Once Upon a Time - Render Challenge

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks GG, I must have missed that! I'm sure it will help others (and me if I do another one later) :D

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
looks good Haigan, I hope you do enter, if not with this one then another, :)
Those kittie morphs are adorable, thank you Gadget girl for the link :D

Great pic Gadget Girl, not sure how you would do a bowl of soup? just put her in a bowl if you have one and bung a carrot on her head. lol (there are a lot of bowls in rendo freestuff and a carrot within a bunny prop set by dorkati at rendo freebies also) you probably could use primatives in poser (if you use poser) and change their colour and scale

Last edited:

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
i´m working on mine :D
thank to all that contribute the prizes!
i don´t expect anything..but thanks anyway :):)

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
looks good Haigan, I hope you do enter, if not with this one then another, :)
Those kittie morphs are adorable, thank you Gadget girl for the link :D

Great pic Gadget Girl, not sure how you would do a bowl of soup? just put her in a bowl if you have one and bung a carrot on her head. lol (there are a lot of bowls in rendo freestuff and a carrot within a bunny prop set by dorkati at rendo freebies also) you probably could use primatives in poser (if you use poser) and change their colour and scale

I thought of just putting a kitten in a soup bowl. The problem is I have this very clear vision in my head of a noodle hanging off the kittens ear. I should look through my primitives. Maybe I can easily make a noodle, or at least a dynamic cucumber slice (maybe the soup is gazpacho) to put on his head.

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
What about a poseable rope, there are plenty in freebies at rendo, just change the colour to an off white plane shader/mat, that would look cute. or maybe draw it in post work?

glad you are entering Ines, :)

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
What about a poseable rope, there are plenty in freebies at rendo, just change the colour to an off white plane shader/mat, that would look cute. or maybe draw it in post work?

glad you are entering Ines, :)
thanks!
here mine! daz studio Iray and photoshop

Once apon a time by mininessie entry R.jpg

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
oh wow great one Stezza, thanks for entering, I like the effect of the sky, certainly shows some movement.
Little kit is intrigue at what Archie has. :)

Dawn

Engaged
Contributing Artist
********************************************************************************
Two weeks left folks to get your images in, we have had some fantastic
entries, but there is still time to do more or your first if you are yet to
enter, list of prizes are at the top of the thread.​
********************************************************************************​

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
You must have read my mind Dawn I was just wondering how much time was left.

Great images everyone...