• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NO REWARD POINTS til store closes

DanaTA

Distinguished
I downloaded a copy of my wishlist from here.I'm hoping to still find those items at the new homes for the vendors. Though I did manage to get a few here before store closed.
Oh, that's a good idea...download the wishlist from here. That way I won't forget what was there and I'll be able to find them at Renderosity...those that do move there.

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I started keeping a graphic copy (think screenshot) of my Wishlist in each of the store's I shopped in regularly after RDNA lost them years ago. Luckily, at that time, I only had 3 items in my RDNA Wishlist, so just put them back, but after that I decided a graphic copy was a good thing to have. I just kept updating it every time I purchased something it had listed.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I really, really, really hate wish lists. Once a product has gone on my wish list, it's pretty much guarantees I will NEVER EVER purchase that product. I finally setup a filter years ago to archive Renderosity Wish List sale emails so I never see them.

At one point, I may have had four products on my HiveWire wish list. The Wish List was the one feature of the HiveWire store I absolutely hated. I'd periodically purge my HiveWire wish list, and hated how long it took for the Wish List to update after removing a product. Maybe it would have been faster to move each product to my shopping cart, and then empty the shopping cart.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ahhhh, OK, then it wouldn't necessarily be something you'd need a Wishlist for. I usually use it so I don't have to go hunting for something I'm planning to buy, say in a week to 10 days (before a sale ends). I can't always buy something as soon as it hits the store, so I wait until say the day before the end of an intro sale, or some other sale that's running for a week or two.

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
I love to wish list stuff but like Satira, about twice a year I go over it and delete MOST of it! LOL

DanaTA

Distinguished
I try to get something off my wishlist at DAZ every month with the PC+ coupon discount. Needless to say, the list doesn't dwindle very quickly.

Dana

Aelin

Eager
When I start a wishlist, I try to put on what I want to have firstly... No need to say that I end quickly with dozens of products onto :laugh: But the budget doesn't follow as much as the envies alas. Fortunately for me, I stay on the Poser content only, like I use very rarely DS4 (too much greedy for my comp), so that limit a bit the wishlist.

seamanq

New-Bee
I just got an email stating that my HiveWire points balance had changed and that 1000 points had been added. Is this an artifact of an auto email that was set in the past? I just thought you would like to know.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Thanks, yes, I don't think there's anything we can do about it...