• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NO REWARD POINTS til store closes

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
It's there but I think a moderator removed store related posts including Alisa's!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
This is only happening, I think, with people who had products in their carts BEFORE the RP were disabled. Most people are not able to use RP. I do not have the ability to close down the store. I can only pass on what is happening.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
It's there but I think a moderator removed store related posts including Alisa's!
Yes, it's still there, with 11 more comments, but not Alisa's. My comments were to straighten out that "individual" named Ron Knights, who originally posted that I, "Miss B", was the one in the hospital, not Lisa. He also misread HW's change in the store a few years ago when it was decided that products that didn't include options for the HW characters, would no longer be sold in the HW store, that we weren't supporting DAZ Studio products. ~shakes head~

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
This is only happening, I think, with people who had products in their carts BEFORE the RP were disabled. Most people are not able to use RP. I do not have the ability to close down the store. I can only pass on what is happening.
That wouldn't surprise me Alisa, as I've known folks over the years (at other stores as well), who filled up their cart, but didn't necessarily buy at the time. They just kept filling it up until they were ready to purchase.

I never could figure out why they did that, unless they were too lazy to keep an active Wishlist.

charliejudge

Inspired
Why? They won't be on sale there and you won't get any reward points, so in the end it may end up costing you money.
Stores at Renderosity periodically go on sale at 50% or more off; plus I may be able to use my Prime coupon. And I can wait for a good sale.
We are doing the BEST we can in a terrible situation, and I guess I had hoped that at least the customers who post in our forums would show a bit of understanding, rather than coming in here and telling us how awful we are.
I'm not saying that Hivewire is awful. It is a just difficult situation where either the store or the customers lose out. Being on a somewhat limited budget I just have to wait for a really good deal such as using a normal allocation of my rewards points on top of the sale price to purchase.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I have asked DAZ to remove the other post bragging about ripping of HiveWire (I know that's not what those people think they are doing, but it is EXACTLY what was done.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I'm not saying that Hivewire is awful. It is a just difficult situation where either the store or the customers lose out. Being on a somewhat limited budget I just have to wait for a really good deal such as using a normal allocation of my rewards points on top of the sale price to purchase.

Charlie - I KNOW you weren't :). I wasn't referring to you or what you said

My comments were in response to the post above mine from Klaus - this one

NO REWARD POINTS til store closes

Aelin

Eager
I understand it probably wouldn't be an easy thing, specially when we have a pseudo here, and another pseudo there. But it's sad Rendo can't add the Reward Points from Hivewire to their own program. Even if - I'm crazy ;) - 100 HW points = 1 Rendo point.
All we had to do would be to proove ourselves who we were, with emails and some other things asked by Rendo.

I'm only hope not so much customers saw the Reward Points issue.

Now, at the beginning of the year, market places are a little crazy. I know on one of the big stores there was a sale where stuff from a vendor were free for a time. So you aren't alone in the madness :laugh:

Good luck until the close of Hivewire Shop!

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I think the reward points were used for a couple of my products. Those rats.

brigg

Inspired
I had a full shopping cart with the use of reward points (normal use), which was still open when the points didn't work any longer. Bought the whole lot, as I wasn't sure if I could get them somewhere else later. To my astonishment, the points were still in the cart and worked as intended. Cart about 250,-, points about 38,-. Actually, I found no way to take the points away at that time, no matter what I took away from or added to the cart, they always stayed the same. I left it at that, as I was doing a normal shopping and not ripping away the vendors.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I made a purchase last night, just in time. I'm short on money, but wanted to support the vendors in a "last hurrah", so to speak. The points would have been nice, would have saved me about $6. But...still glad I got the things I put in the cart.

Dana

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Yea, I had found 3 more items I wanted but then forgot and woke this AM going **CRAP** oh well! LOL

I downloaded a copy of my wishlist from here.I'm hoping to still find those items at the new homes for the vendors. Though I did manage to get a few here before store closed.