• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Welcome to NapalmArsenal's product thread.
Please, grab a cup of tea and enjoy some refreshments as you browse through the garden where flowers and fairies abound to tickle your fancy.

Amira Close.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Thanks all!!

A lot of time went into its creation!! I hope you enjoy working with it as much as I did creating the textures.

I have one more texture set for the Flower Fairy outfit using real flower texture photos that will also include the wings, but It's going to be a ways off though.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Jungle Heat for Lisa's Asiatic Lily model are now in the store ! 37 Textures 4 Leaf and Stem options and 2 bud options.

Coolest thing is ........ Lisa's model is on sale as part of the April Showers sale!

Just click on the link to preview products or purchase from the store!

Cool Drink of Water SM.jpg Jane Tarzan Jungle RuinSmall.jpg Lily Horse copy.jpg Whisper 2.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@ImagineX ,Thanks so much! =) I'm so glad you like them they were so much fun to create! You can use them in a variety of settings not just in the jungle =) LOL!! I've always wanted to do that image of the tiger with the tiger lilies LOL!!

ImagineX

Admirable
I love the image - it's fantastic. I can see why you have been dreaming of doing it. The textures and colors are beautiful. This would make a great print.