• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Ok live as of today and in the store just a little late getting to these ............ Sakurakai Backgrounds and Overlays
Banner copy.jpg

Click on the image below to preview or purchase.

Main Image.jpg
AR1-copy.jpg

Promo-1.jpg Promo-2.jpg Promo-3.jpg Promo-4.jpg

Ad copy.jpg

Let the power of Japanese tradition bloom in your renders with the Sakurakai Background and Overlay set.

• Time stood still,
    When he smiled at me
    In the tender breeze,
    and cherry blossoms
    Danced around us liked
    Love notes on confetti.

• -Kristina Fanning
Sakura, also known as cherry blossoms, are a symbolic flower of the spring, a time of renewal, and the fleeting nature of life. Their life is very short - they are here one moment and gone the next. After their beauty peaks, at around two weeks, the blossoms start to fall. During this season in Japan, people like to have Hanami or cherry blossom parties with colleagues, friends, and family.

The sakura represents the brilliance, fragility and transience of life. Tied to the Buddhist themes of mortality, mindfulness, love, and living in the present, Japanese cherry blossoms are a timeless metaphor for human existence. Blooming season is powerful, glorious and intoxicating, but tragically short-lived — a visual reminder that our lives, too, are fleeting - and to treasure what you hold dear in this momement, for in the next it can all disappear.

Why don't we marvel at our own passing time on earth with the same joy and passion? Why do we neglect to revel in life when it can end at any moment, or in the grace surrounding us everywhere: our family, friends, love, a stranger's smile, a child's laugh, new flavors on our plate, or the scent of green grass? It is time, cherry blossoms remind us, to pay attention.

What's Included and Features:

• Images (.jpg)
    • 24 Sakurakai background .jpg images 2400 x 3000 (WxH) at 300 DPI
  • Overlays (.png)
    • 3 cherry blossom scatter .png overlays 2356 x 3000 (WxH)
    • 1 cherry blossom scatter .png overlay 2400 x 1369 (WXH)

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Guys I just wanted to share these with you and Thank @Jeanne Harmon for using my tole painted textures for Lisa's Bell Flower model she has done such a fantastic job on these! These turned out so gorgeous thanks so much for tagging me and for doing these delightful images! Sorry not sure what is up with the tag approval.
Sneaky Kitty!

Soft Spring Days - Featured in Today's Newsletter!! Congrats Jeanne!!

Guys I just wanted to share these with you and Thank @Jeanne Harmon for using my tole painted textures for Lisa's Bell Flower model she has done such a fantastic job on these! These turned out so gorgeous thanks so much for tagging me and for doing these delightful images! Sorry not sure what is up with the tag approval.
You're very welcome. Glad you like them. :) These are both gorgeous texture add-ons for the Bellflower and easy to work with. And you can never be wrong with kitties and flowers and especially butterflies (though my girls prefer moths to butterflies; the latter taste icky:sick: ).

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
You're very welcome. Glad you like them. :) These are both gorgeous texture add-ons for the Bellflower and easy to work with. And you can never be wrong with kitties and flowers and especially butterflies (though my girls prefer moths to butterflies; the latter taste icky:sick: ).
LOL true on that mine like to chase them though, and well rather like to play with the lizards and mice in the barn.

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
At long last they are finally here!!

Spring Pastel Tulip Textures for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips
Just click the below link to preview or purchase.

I feel that they are some of my best work!

View attachment 25504
View attachment 25506 View attachment 25507

View attachment 25505 View attachment 25508 View attachment 25509 View attachment 25510 View attachment 25512 View attachment 25511 View attachment 25513 View attachment 25514
View attachment 25515

One of the images from this post was in the header images and I clicked on it and wow! I get to see them all again! :)

I just love, love love these textures! They are soooooo pretty! I love all of your promo images, too. Very creative, beautiful and full of life.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@NapalmArsenal are you still looking at getting your growing up thoroughbred and catdracula into poser?
Yes possibly, but .... would be willing to give the files to someone if they wanted to do the conversion for a 50/50 split? I'm a little busy atm with spring stuff and my IRL gardens Veggie and Flower.

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
In the store as of today Passion Storm for Lisa's Botanicals Tulips.
Banner copy.jpg

Bring the beauty and power of Passion Storm for Lisa's Botanicals Tulipsto your runtime! Compatible with Poser 10+ and DAZ Studio 4.9+
Click on the image to preview or purchase.

I hear your thunder calling,
from a distant sky
I want to feel I've known this,
for 1000 lives....
When the heavens are falling,
And I see the light
Taken from my slumber,
Bring me back to life.

I see lightning when I look in your eyes,
It covers me when there's no where to hide, and
it pulls me into your untamed sky.

-Digital Daggers-

Harness the awesome power, heavenly electrostatic charge, and ravishing passion of a spring lightning storm in your renders and let your garden become thunderstruck! Passion is ambition that is materialized into action, to put as much heart, mind, body, and soul into something as is possible. Passion Storm textures can super charge your renders like a lighting strike, and electrify your creative spirit to chase the lightning across the canvas.

These textures use a nicely blended storm color palette in magentas and cloudy sky blues, with a minimal hint of reddish purple to blue undertones that can be used to create a highly detailed style in your renders. They look fabulous paired with Dark Embrace and Gothic texture sets.

Included are three new tulip textures, one stamen texture, two leaf textures, and a parrot-fanged tulip variety petal shape transmap, along with bump, displacement, & specular mapping created from high quality photo materials. Presets are included for DAZ Studio Iray & 3DL, and Poser Superfly (requires Poser 11+) & Firefly render engines.

Requires Lisa's Botanicals Tulips

What's Included & Features

• Materials (.mc6, .duf))
      • All options available for DAZ Studio Iray & 3DL, and Poser Superfly (requires Poser 11+) & Firefly render engines
      • Petal Materials
        • Decadence (Magenta, Dark Magenta, and White)
        • Desire (Dark Purplish Magenta with Lavender)
        • Passionately (Bright Magenta with Dark Magenta Undertones)
      • 2 Leaf and Stem options
    • Textures (.jpg)
      • 3 1024 X 1024 Pixel Petal Maps
      • 1 1024 X 1024 Pixel Stamen Map
      • 2 1024 X 1024 Pixel Leaf and Stem Maps
      • 1 1024 x 1024 Pixel Petal Transmap with Parrot-Fanged Tulip Petal Shape
If you actually want to listen to the song link

AR 4-009e copy.jpg

These gorgeous images are done by Rae!! Thanks Rae for testing and for the wonderful images you created!!
AR-3-copy.jpg
AR-2-copy.jpg
AR-5-Poser-copyee.jpg

Kinds-and-Types-copy.jpg Promo-3-copy.jpg Promo1-copy.jpg Promo-2-copy.jpg Leaves-and-Stems-copy.jpg AR1-copy.jpg

Last edited:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous NA. Then again your updating of Lisa's wonderful flowers has always had me in awe.
You know you are part of the reason I can do this right!! =) You were my first Beta tester!! LOL You are the one and Lisa and Alisa that taught me a great deal about how things go. So my hat's off to you, and thank you!! Still got some more to go. Doing the easier ones first for now. Daffodils ..... the Poser version is going to be like the Tulips a little drawn out because there are more than one model, but It will get there. Need to do the Fairy Flowers too. Bells next though finalizing the mats on them.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
You know you are part of the reason I can do this right!! =) You were my first Beta tester!! LOL You are the one and Lisa and Alisa that taught me a great deal about how things go. So my hat's off to you, and thank you!!
My pleasure, because your first sets had me using some of Lisa's flowers again, which I hadn't used in years. :D