• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Moose and Squirrel

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
Worked over the beard more. Feeling much better about it now.

MooseWork44.JPG

MooseWork45.JPG

MooseWork46.JPG

MooseWork47.JPG

MooseWork48.JPG

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm so used to seeing squirrels with big fluffy tails, that seeing these with such long slim tails is quite unusual. I like them for their uniqueness. :)

Thalek

Inspired
Ever read the late Janet Kagan's Mirabile stories? This would be good for creating the Loch Moose Monster . . .

Thalek

Inspired
But .............. They arn't that scary!! ..... well except when you go outside at night and happen to walk into the middle of a possum party.......near the feed troughs .......... then again the raccoon trashcan punch parties are the worst ........ they are always leaving stuff all over the yard when they are done......and then running into the oncoming car headlights, but the poor starving turkey buzzards do appreciate it.

"Starving turkey buzzards . . ." [chuckle] If there was one animal I wouldn't worry about starving, it would be a buzzard. [grin]

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
"Starving turkey buzzards . . ." [chuckle] If there was one animal I wouldn't worry about starving, it would be a buzzard. [grin]
Well, as the saying goes where I come from.......... Why did the chicken cross the road? ............ To teach the armadillo how.......... but............. then again .... some folks say that the turkey buzzards bribed the chickens to only teach the dillos how to walk into the middle of the road when they see vehicle headlights and the roads are now littered with thousands of Armadillo corpses because of vehicular dillo slaughter....therefore turkey buzzard death rates due to starvation have been drastically reduced ........ but there is an increase in turkey buzzard hit and run incidents!

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Well, as the saying goes where I come from.......... Why did the chicken cross the road? ............ To teach the armadillo how.......... but............. then again .... some folks say that the turkey buzzards bribed the chickens to only teach the dillos how to walk into the middle of the road when they see vehicle headlights and the roads are now littered with thousands of Armadillo corpses because of vehicular dillo slaughter....therefore turkey buzzard death rates due to starvation have been drastically reduced ........ but there is an increase in turkey buzzard hit and run incidents!
I had NOT heard that particular saying....probably because we don't have armadillos here. Or buzzards either. Just chickens. :roflmao:

Chris

HW3D President
Staff member
Co-Founder
I thought this was worth putting together tonight. These are all of the non-horsey breeds of animals that are still morphs from our Harry.

There is a bunch so far. And I'm certain we can achieve many more from our Horse base.

These all need maps and rig adjustments still. Several texture maps are well underway or almost complete.

MooseWork49.JPG

MooseWork50.JPG

MooseWork53.JPG

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
No way Lorraine...finders keepers!! We have lots here also...we heard a noise on the roof the other night and we weren't sure if it was a possum or cat on the roof. Scared the life out of me!

Great work with the moose Chris but seeing all the pictures of Rocky and Bullwinkle I now want a cartoon version to play with...I wonder what dialing in the toon horse does????